Inspiration

~◇~

~◇~

The chilly air of spring engulfed him as he walked down the street to the same shop he walked to every day at the same time, 2:20 read his clock making him sigh.

He was early, as always.

Another breeze came by making him close his eyes stopping by the sidewalk hearing the leaves of the tree beside him rustling, placing both hands on the pockets of his zip up hoodie taking in the sounds surrounding him letting the cold air hit his face before raising up a little more his scarf and continuing to walk.

Once at the shops front door he was met by all his partners at the front talking around, but he just made his way to the locker room opening his own locker and placing in his bag, jacket and scarf before walking out once again standing with Taehyung "what are we doing here?" he asked but just recived a shrugged before the bosses office door opened and their boss came out making everyone go silent and slightly straighten up, he spotted some papers in the elders hand "i know you all don't know the reason of the meeting today but don't worry loosen up" he smiled widely and some sighs were heard.

"As you all know we have the costume tradition from ours and these are the results" some nooded or gave a small hum "i will be ending them by this afternoon before closing so make sure to be here in time" like that he went back to his office and everyone went back to on doing what they were doing previously.

~◇~

The shop was just like yesterday when he visited and once again when he opened the door and the small bell rang all the workers looked at him saying a loud and cheerful "welcome!" It seemed like they did it every time someone came in, still it was kinda new for him having the whole place to greet him.

Walking again towards the counter a red haired girl was stood there "Hello sir what can i get for you?" she gave a small smile which he returned "just a strawberry cake and cold water please" the girl nodded and gave the same instruction the blonde man from the other day had given him, seeing that the same table was alone he walked towards it plopping down on the same chair back facing the big window as he pulled out his book and pencil.

Opening the same page he had been at the same day he came here for the first time, he found it slightly difficult to continue it not knowing what exactly to add and to change sure most people he asked if it was fine said it was perfect but of course for him it wasn't "here you go sir" a familiar small sweet voice said placing down the cake and cold glass of water "oh it's nice seeing you again sir I hope your first time coming here was enjoyable" mouth a little open, he was surprised the blonde man had remembered him, clearly it was too obvious he didn't come here as usual as the people around who actually were current clients, but again he came here the previous day.

"Hope you visit us another time, enjoy" like that the short male left to attend a couple just a few tables away from him, he has to admit this man was gorgeous a honey yet slightly white skin, plump rosey lips, his orbs a light brown, the way his eyes shaped a soft dripping like shape.

An idea popped on his mind.

Without hesitation he took tightly on his grip the pencil eyes focused on the blonde haired man as he walked around doing his work and as the raven haired man analyzed his features for a small time before proceeding to draw him.

~◇~

Beautiful, that was the first word that crossed his mind, he had done the face along the whole body of the blonde waiter at the cafe which was now on his sketch book and he was more than pleased with the result, staring with a small smile at the drawing he looked at his watch 3:10 he had enough time to make it on time.

Placing everything back into his bag he walked to the counter were the same red haired girl from before was at "you ready to go sir?" She asked not looking at him as she clicked some things on the screen "yeah but could I get a strawberry cake to go?" He asked and she gave a small nod "jimin can you get me a strawberry cake to go?" She said looking at the male who was walking to the kitchen, before him and the male paying locked eyes reciving a small smile from the blonde "right away"

"Here" he handed the the paper bag to the taller man and they both bowed to him before he walked out.

~◇~

The annoying loud sound of the bell was audible enough from the parking lot, he was in time.

Getting off of his black BMW he walked to the schools entrance bowing at one of the teachers passing by when he finally arrived at the same classroom he had memorized ever since the start of school "right on time Mr.Jeon" the short young teacher greeted and soon he heard her.

"Daddy!!" The small smiling girl ran to him as he crunched down wrapping his arms around her tiny form "hi baby, ready to go?" she nodded as he stood up picking her up with one arm and with the other reciving the school bag from the teachers grip pulling it over his shoulder.

"How was your day princess?" He asked the brown haired girl as they walked out of the school and to their car "it was great! A-and there's this new boy!" She excitedly said to her dad as he placed her in her seat buckling her in and placing next to her her bag "that's great baby" he closed the door and got into the drivers seat starting the car and pulling out onto the street.

"Daddy?" The girls small voice asked and he looked at her through the mirror "what's it?" she smiled giving out the same bunny smile he had "who is this man? He is really pretty!" Making him smile at his daughters cutness.

~◇~

~◇~