The Feeling

<>   <>   <>

<>   <>   <>

Was this the reason? Whas this how his daughter felt?

The way he felt so soothed when listening to his sweet voice how his smile was warm, the feeling he could trust this man by his way of talking.

Thats how jungkook felt, he felt like he could tell his whole life to the short blonde man in just one night, he felt he could connect with him in a way more sentimental than he had with his ex-wife, he had this feeling that the man could understand him in a way his brother couldn't, he could feel that this waiter had gone through something not so similar yet difficult like what he was going through.

"Hee-jin?" He called out to the girl sitting on the living rooms carpet playing with some of her toys "mhm?" She hummed in reply.

They had no long ago left the males apartment and currently were at their own house "why do you like so much Jimin?" She looked at her father sitting on the black couch giving a big smile when he mentioned the man she had grown slightly attached to "he is like a fairy!" And he smiled softly "but what else?" And she got deep in thought.

"He is nice, and pretty and... I like how he treats me" jungkook felt his heart tighten understanding what she meant "how does he care for you princess?"

"I dunno I just like how the air feels when I see him" she looked back at her toys "...and I like he makes you smile more"

Did he?

<> <> <>

"Daddy! Walk faster" hee-jin struggled to pull the taller and heavier male as she was eager to play in the park and her dad just giggled at his daughter "alright alright" finally getting to a bench near the playground he let go of her hand as she stormed off to the red slide, he took off the camera hanging around his neck as he turned it on and settled taking pictures of his precious angel while she played, from time to time waving at him.

"It's been long since I saw you use that camera" he glanced up at the smiling man showing his dimples "hey joon" he gave the taller his signature bunny smile as he took a seat beside his brother.

"Yeah bora said it was waste of time" the raven man said a small sad smile on his lips while he lowered completely his camera "at least you have a cute model that enjoys it" he said looking at the girl running to where they were before launching herself to her uncle who laughed at her excitement "joonie!!"

"Hey there pumpkin" he ruffled her hair once she pulled away and gave the man a big smile "stay here for a moment" he sat her on his lap as she took her dads camera going through the taken pictures of her "right you said you had something to tell us" jungkook reminded and namjoon nodded with another big smile with a hint of excitement.

He stood up placing hee-jin on his hip as he motioned to someone walking to them "this is Kim Seokjin" the gorgeous man approached them giving them a small wave with a big smile when namjoon wrapped an arm around his waist "my husband"

<> <> <>

<> <> <>