Part 7

Italics- Lydia's voices

Lydia

Lydia woke up on the edge of the bed with the morning sun shine in her room. She flipped over to see Stiles sleeping carelessly in the middle and she smiled. His alarm started going off and he wiggled around only to fall off the bed before he turned it off. "Good morning," he said, trying to play it off. "Good morning," she smiled. Stiles looked at his phone and read, "I got a text from Lance that there was a robbery at Queen Consolidated's Applied Science Division." "Don't leave me," she said softly. "You can come. I could use you're help," he offered. "It would be liked old times," she said, getting up.

Lydia took a quick warm shower and straightened out her hair. She wore white suit pants with a dark blue ruffled top with blue heels to match. When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw Stiles putting on his FBI jacket. "Don't you wanna go more undercover FBI?" She asked. "No, I want to be the alpha in the law enforcement here and get some respect," he said firmly. Stiles put on his shoes before following Lydia to the front door. She grabbed her black coat and headed out they headed out the door.

Stiles parked his Jeep outside of the building and he and Lydia entered. They approached Lance who was talking to Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity. "What happened?" Stiles asked Lance. "There was a break in here last night," Lance explained. "What did they take?" He asked. "No clue," Lance said, walking away with Stiles as the team enclosed on each other to speak. "This is impossible," Felicity exclaimed. "I set up high security and it would be difficult to get through it." "But they did," Oliver sighed. "I guess the virus was a distraction," Lydia figured.

Everyone looked up when they heard rolling and footsteps. "Who are you?" Lance asked. "Barry Allen," he said, showing his badge. "Central City Police Department crime lab expert." Lance nodded and let him walk in to do his job. Lydia and Stiles made eye contact across the building as Barry unzipped his suit case. She looked at him and could tell he was about her and Stiles' age. Barry put on gloves and took out a tool. He grazed the utensil on the floor before getting up. "The person wore a size nine boot and was about over six feet tall that could throw a punch strong enough to break down the metal door," He said. "How are you sure?" Stiles asked. "Evidence," he said, pointing at the ground. Stiles rolled his eyes and went over to Lydia, "You think he's right?" He asked. "Probably," she said. "I think it was a werewolf," he suggested. "But they would've died from the virus yesterday," she pointed out. "They could've been inoculated with the tea," he said. "But what does a werewolf need with technology?" She questioned. "I don't know," Stiles said.

Barry started packing up his stuff and he got up. "I want to run some tests on this, if that's okay with you," he asked Oliver. "Just tell me know if you find anything," he said. Oliver left the building and Diggle and Felicity followed. "Aren't they a pack," Stiles commented, getting a look from Lydia. "Why don't you speed up the process and do your thing?" Lance asked, getting a small smile from Lydia. "I'll clear everyone out," he said, leaving.

Stiles stood in the corner as Lydia walked around. She floated her hand around everything, trying to get a feeling out of it. She went to the busted door and squatted besides it. She touched the dents and felt a shiver run through her body.

Cyrus Gold

Lydia gasped when she heard the voice. "What happened?" Stiles rushed over. "Cyrus Gold," she said softly, getting up. "Who's that? Is he a werewolf?" He questioned. "I don't think so," she said, turning her head to side. "His name is Cyrus Gold," she told him as he wrote it down on a note pad. "Uhm, you shouldn't touch that," they heard a someone say. Barry came back in again with some more equipment, followed by Felicity. Lydia looked at Stiles then at Felicity then back to Stiles. "I say we kidnap him," Stiles whispered into Lydia's ear. "You wanted to be the alpha, so be the alpha," she told him. "Lydia helps me sometimes," he said. "But aren't you Oliver's therapist?" Barry asked. "I see you did your homework," Stiles commented. "Yes, I do this part-time," she said. "We should get going," Stiles told them, as he grabbed Lydia's hand. "Do something," she mouthed to Felicity as she left the building.