Part 3

Italics- Lydia's voices

Oliver

Oliver entered his office to someone standing there, looking at the view of the city. "Oliver Queen," he greeted when he turned around. "Sebastian Blood," Oliver shook his hand. "To what do I owe the pleasure," Oliver smiled. "You know, I was thinking about gun violence in this city," Sebastian started. "It needs to come to an end." Oliver thought about it and agreed. "How 'bout a fundraiser. You turn in a gun or any other weapon and you get money," Oliver pitched. "Great idea. Just show up and smile," Sebastian said, leaving his office.

———————

Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity were walking down the parking lot where people were trading their guns for money. "It actually worked," Sebastian chuckled, approaching Oliver. "We've received more than fifty guns from the people," he said, looking at everyone. Oliver could see Thea, Roy, and another friend at a tent trading. People were happy to be doing something good.

Oliver's phone started ringing. "Excuse me," he told Sebastian, walking off to the side. He read the caller ID and picked it up. "Lydia," he said. "Oliver..." she whispered with terror in her voice. "Gunshots." "Where!" He raised his voice. Oliver turned around and pointed at Diggle and Felicity to do something. "They're really loud," she said. "Where is it happening?" Oliver asked. "Cash for Guns," she said softly. Oliver looked up and bullets started firing. "Get down!" Oliver shouted. Oliver dropped his phone and was able to hear Lydia's scream.

Large black cars pulled up and stopped. Everyone was on the ground covering their heads and someone came out of the sunroof of the vehicle. "I am the Mayor!" the man announced, opening his arms wide. "I rule the Glades and if anyone tries to do something about it..." he trailed off. He shot a bullet in the air and smiled. "Well you know," he said. The Mayor started to laugh as the cars drove off.

Once it was clear, everyone got up. "Diggle, Felicity. You guys okay?" He asked them. "Yeah," Diggle said, checking Felicity. "Go to the Verdant and figure who he is," he said, firmly. Oliver ran over to Thea. "You okay?" He asked, looking at her and Roy. "Yeah, but she isn't," Thea said, looking over at her friend who had already applied pressure on her bullet wound.

———————

"Is she going to be okay?" Oliver asked the doctor. "Yes, she's in full recovery," he said, walking away. Oliver, Thea, and Roy were standing outside the room, looking through the glass. "What's her name?" Oliver asked. "Sin," Roy butted in. "Ollie," Thea started, pulling him to the side. "Sin doesn't have-" "We'll pay for it," he cut her off. Oliver gave Thea a kiss on the head before leaving the hospital.

Oliver went to the hideout where Diggle and Felicity were looking for the Mayor. "Did you find him?" Oliver asked. "His name is Xavier Reed," Felicity started. "He's been in and out of foster homes when he was a kid." Oliver looked up when he heard footsteps come down the stairs. "What is his name?"  Lydia asked Felicity. "Xavier Reed," she said. "The guns he has are military-grade," Diggle said, looking at the computer. Felicity typed some more before turning around. "His foster brother, Ezra Barnes is in the military," she said. "He's been giving guns to Reed," Diggle summarized. "Tonight, we're gonna take him down," Oliver announced before walking out.

Oliver made his way back to Queen Consolidated. "Mr. Queen," Isabel called out as he exited the elevator. "Yes?" He said, walking into his office as she followed. "Sebastian Blood was also shot at the shooting," she said. He stopped and pivoted around, "Is he okay?" "Yes. Go visit him whenever you have the time," Isabel said.

Outside his office, he could see Felicity and Diggle out his door. "Excuse me," he told Isabel, before walking out. "What's going on?" Oliver asked. "We found where he stays at," Felicity said. "Okay hold on," he said, going back inside. "Isabel, I have to go." "Why? Because the blonde IT girl that has no credentials to be an assistant said so?" She asked salty. Oliver scoffed, "No. Goodbye," before leaving with Diggle and Felicity.

They reached the Verdant where Lydia was waiting and they started. "Reed and his men are on in a warehouse at the edge of the Glades," Felicity said. Oliver nodded and grabbed his Arrow suit and headed out into the alleyway. He got on his bike and rode out to the destination Felicity gave him.

When he reached there, he got off his bike and had an arrow pointed, ready to be shot. He busted down the door and walked in. There were crates everywhere and the warehouse was illuminated with red light. "The Arrow," the Mayor welcomed. Oliver pointed the arrow up to the Mayor who was on a balcony. The Mayor made a hand gesture and multiple guns were fixed on Oliver, ready to shoot. He had an option to release a fog arrow but he didn't when a woman in black jumped from the top and onto the ground, pressing a sonic device. It ringed throughout the building causing the Mayor and his men to cover their ears distracting them, as Oliver and the woman put them down. When they finished, the woman disappeared before Oliver could ask any questions and he could here police sirens, so he left.

Oliver put down his bow when he entered the hideout. "How'd it go?" Diggle asked. "Good but there was woman in black with blonde hair who helped," he said. "Felicity." She started typing on the computer, looking for her with his description. "Found some pictures. They're kind of blurry but they're useful," Felicity said. Oliver walked over and looked at the computer. "I don't know who that is," he said. "Lydia do you know?" Oliver, asked looking up at her. "She's in a disguise which would take a long process. It's like asking who the beast is," she said. He didn't understand her reference but took is as a no. "Call Roy," he said. "You sure?" Diggle asked. "He knows the Glades, he can get information," Oliver said.

Oliver met Roy out in an alleyway a few blocks from the Verdant. "What do you need?" He asked Oliver. "I'm looking for a woman in black leather and a blonde wig. Do you think you can find her?" Oliver asked. "Yeah, I know a few people that can information about her," Roy nodded and walked away.

Oliver switched back into his suit and went home. He went into his room and took a hot shower to relax. He changed into pajamas and got in bed. When he laid his head on the pillow, he immediately went to sleep.

———————————
I don't remember what episode Oliver save Roy but he's Oliver's eyes on the streets.

BTW
Lydia has not met Roy yet