From Dusk till Dawn

Serena's POV

Today is the day that I plan on beating Olivia. She told us to meet outside the Ruins of Life. I had Snowy in my arms, as we slowly approached a crowd ahead. People were dressed in full black costumes and one in a full white suit. As we approached it turned out that the group dressed in black were team Skull. We all sighed in unison as we approached, ready to be inconvenienced. I noticed a Slowpoke in the centre of the crowd, and one of the team Skull members had its foot on its body. Me and Lillie gasped.
One of the men in white turned around though, and approached Ash. "Young man! You look like a fine battler. I cannot fight, I'm Aether's last line of defence."

"Those men in front of us are harassing this poor Slowpoke, but as a high ranking member in Aether, I simply cannot allow this to happen but I also cannot allow my own precious pokemon to by hurt either

"Those men in front of us are harassing this poor Slowpoke, but as a high ranking member in Aether, I simply cannot allow this to happen but I also cannot allow my own precious pokemon to by hurt either." I turned to look at Ash, but I noticed Lillie wasn't with us. Ash nodded as he stepped forward, grabbing a pokeball.

"Bruh you don't wanna mess with me, my rhythm is on point today!" The Skull Grunt nodded. "Salandit!"

"Rockruff, time to shine!" Ash shouted. But before Ash had chance to shout a move, a net was flung across Rockruff, and dragged the Pokemon away, which the Skull grunt followed.

"Lycanroc, follow them." A voice rattled everyone's ears, but nobody could picture their face. A red blur flew past us and followed the path of where Ash's Rockruff was taken.

"Those sneaky Team Skull members. I would help you, but sadly I have duties back at Aether Paradise. Good luck!" The Aether man stated as he walked off back to the city.

"He was a lot of help." Ash gritted his teeth.

"Ash!" Lillie shouted as she ran up to us. Gladion followed behind, hands in his pockets.

"Was that your Lycanroc?" I asked. He just nodded. "I guess I'm putting my battle with Olivia on hold then."

We all nodded and followed the path that the Skull grunt took Rockruff.

Lillie's POV

We were searching down that path for quite a while now, so long that it was becoming evening. Ash was looking more disheartened as the day went on, when ahead, Gladion's Lycanroc had stopped and looked up. We arrived and followed his gaze, to see an air balloon with a Team Skull logo painted purple on the side.

"Lycanroc, Stone Edge!" Another voice which wasn't Gladion's shouted. This voice was more feminine, as a lighter brown Lycanroc sent stones flying into the Team Skull balloon. It popped, dropping Rockruff's cage. Ash ran as fast as he could to where the landing zone would be, as it landed right in Ash's arms.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" To which his response was a little bark, from the trembling dog in the cage. One Slash from Gladion's Lycanroc split open the cage, as Rockruff jumped onto Ash. I looked over to where the new voice came from, as Olivia was stood with her Lycanroc.

 I looked over to where the new voice came from, as Olivia was stood with her Lycanroc

The two dogs stood next to each other, to compare their differences. "Rotom, whats the difference between the two Lycanroc?" As Ash said that I swore I saw his Rockruff's eyes light up green for a split second, but nobody mentioned it so it was probably my memory.

Lycanroc Midday Form
The Wolf Pokemon

Gender
Female

This Lycanroc is calm and cautious. The rocks jutting from its mane are razor sharp

Lycanroc Midnight Form
The Wolf Pokemon

Gender
Male

This form of Lycanroc is reckless. It charges headlong at its opponents, attacking them without any care with what injuries it might receive.

Rockruff walked up to the two big dogs, as the Midnight form petted the small puppy on the head.

Ash's POV

It was a nice image, seeing the evolutionary line of Rockruff together, bathed in the light of the evening sky. Rockruff let off his best howl as he faced the sun while it set. Suddenly, a green light cloaked Rockruff, as he started to grow.
"Wow Rockruff you're evolving!" I shouted. I wonder which form he'll take, its more dusk right now, rather than day or night. Funnily enough though, the shape of his body didn't match the other Lycanroc, as the light faded, he looked nothing like the other two wolves.

 Funnily enough though, the shape of his body didn't match the other Lycanroc, as the light faded, he looked nothing like the other two wolves

"Ash, I've never seen a Lycanroc look like this!" Olivia exclaimed, excitedly.

"So this is why..." Gladion started.

"Did you say something Gladion?" I asked. He replied by shaking his head. "Rotom, can you tell me about this form too?"

"Bzzt- I have no data! Ash, I think you've discovered a brand new form!" The pokedex chirped.

"Wow... my own Lycanroc..." I asked, looking at the majestic beast staring at the sunset.

"How about we test his strength out?" Gladion stated, stepping forward. I nodded, as the midnight form stepped in front of his trainer.

I nodded towards the green eyed wolf, who stepped in front of me. A shock from my wrist made me look down, as a brown Z Crystal in a different shape formed in my bracelet. This new one had a Lycanroc fast plastered on the front, and two rock-like features on either side.
My Lycanroc nodded at me, so I decided to use my new Z move. A power surged through me, as the dance seemed to become common knowledge. I performed the dance, as my Lycanroc was raised high on a pillar, and started to shoot stones towards the Midnight beast. When the dust settled, my Lycanroc landed on the ground, although very tired.
Gladion's seemed to be weak too. "Counter." Was the only word he said, as his Lycanroc glowed a bright red, and all the power that my Z move did to his was struck back against my own. O still wasn't as strong, my Lycanroc had fainted.
"Well done Ash." Gladion stated as a smile cracked on his lips. He started to walk off, waving behind his back as he was followed by his Lycanroc.

"Serena, how would tomorrow sound for our battle?" Olivia asked the girl. To which she nodded and smiled back at the Kahuna.