Battle Royal

Lillie's POV

Ash, Serena and I were all sat at a table in the cafe. Ash was looking at a map, trying to find out where to go next. "How about Royal Avenue?" I asked. He looked up at me confused. "Its this street with restaurants, shops, and even a Battle Facility." Ash peaked up when I mentioned the Battle Facility.

"Really? What's it called?" He asked me.

I looked back down at the leaflet of Royal Avenue and skipped to the page it was on. "Apparently it's called the Battle Royal, a four trainer free for all in an arena, with the Frontier Brain being someone called 'The Masked Royale'."

"Four trainers? How about we call Hau, and have him join us?" Serena mentioned, joining the conversation.

"Great idea. Let's go!" Ash yelled, running out the cafe. Me and Serena looked at each other in confusion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

Once Serena and Lillie caught up with me, we were in Paneola town. I looked around, it looked like an old western town, as the roads were dirty, and there were carts of hay everywhere. A loud voice woke me up from my trance, and I looked over to where it came from.

"Hey, none of the Pokemon are here for the taking, you understand y'all?" The girl said to two familiar faces

"Hey, none of the Pokemon are here for the taking, you understand y'all?" The girl said to two familiar faces. It was team skull.

The Team Skull grunts both had a Salandit each, while the girl was fighting back with an new Pokemon.

"That looks cool! Rotom, scan that large Pokemon please!"

Mudsdale
The Draft Horse Pokemon

Gender
Female

It spits a mud that provides resistance to both wind and rain, so the walls of old houses were often coated with it.

Moves

Heavy Slam
Iron Defence
High Horsepower
Bide

Ability
Own Tempo