A Visitor From Another World!

Ash's POV

Right in the middle of mine and Faba's battlefield, a rift started to form. The same type of rift that Burnet had warned us about. I pushed Serena behind me, but she ignored me and stood next to me ready to face whatever it was. Hau stood in front of Lusamine and Wicke ready to protect the President, and Faba ran out of the room, away from everyone and the rift especially.

We all stood in shock, as a Pokémon crawled out, but not like one we had seen before. This one was translucent, and had tentacles flying off in different directions. 

"What is that thing?" Hau shouted in fear

"What is that thing?" Hau shouted in fear. He released Brionne ready to fight. Serena did the same with Braixen, and Pikachu jumped off my shoulder. 

"Rotom, help us out here. Do you know what that thing is?" Ash stated to his Pokedex companion.

"bzzt- I'm sorry Ash, I have no data on this Pokémon! -bzzt"  The little machine stated. We all nodded at each other, as the Pokémon let out a loud roar.

"Bubble Beam!"
"Thunderbolt!"
"Fire Spin!" 

The three of us commanded our moves to attack the invader, but the moves just bounced off, not affecting the creature at all. Suddenly, the President pushed through us all, walking towards the jellyfish, with her hand in front of her, reaching out to the Pokémon.

"Hello there beautiful, you are magnificent." Lusamine calmly spoke to the Pokémon. It reacted with what seemed like joy, but as she reached out to pet the Pokémon, it recoiled, and pushed the President backwards for me and Hau to catch her. 

Due to this interaction, the Pokémon flew back into the rift, closing it from the inside presumably. Once the event was over, I instantly turned to Serena to make sure she was alright, she nodded and we turned back to the President who was on the floor. Despite being attacked, she was in awe of the Pokémon.

Suddenly, Faba burst through the door. "I am here to save the day!" He stated. I facepalmed.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

After an eventful day, we started to make our way back to the dock area of the island, joined by Lusamine, Faba and Wicke. 

"Thank you for the help, once again, Mr Ketchum, Miss Yvonne, Mr Honi. I don't know where we would be without you, we are once again in your debt." Wicke explained, bowing towards us. 
"Its fine! I would do the same no matter what!" Ash exclaimed. "I love the challenge of battles, so meeting that new Pokemon was such a great experience! Thank you for our battle too, Mr Faba!"

"It was a good battle, Mr Ketchum. You deserve your badge. Your Meltan is something special, and I'm sure you will find a better home for them than being here, experiencing better adventures." Faba also bowed, in appreciation. "Lets get you home, where to?"