The Iki Festival!

Ash's POV

"Pew!" A purple Pokemon jumped out of Lillie's bag.

"What's that? Rotom." Rotom flew over and scanned this Pokemon.
"What!? Again!? Am I going faulty!?" Rotom yelled to himself after another failed scan.

"No Nebby! We have people-"
"Pew!"
"Fine. This is Serena and Ash, we will be travelling with them for a while." Lillie introduced us, as I reached down to pet Nebby.

"Hey, little buddy. I won't hurt you." I said.

"Lillie, is Nebby the only Pokemon you have?" Serena asked. Lillie nodded slowly in response.

"Yeah, but I'm not a trainer like you, Ash or Gladion. I don't like battling or capturing Pokemon."

"That's fine. We all have preferences. But I need to go to the Pokemon Centre as Rowlet and Pikachu need to be healthy for my first gym." I told her. She seemed to be nervous about travelling with us.

We started to make our way down Mahalo trail again, and realised it was night time. When we reached the PokeCentre, I gave Rowlet and Pikachu to Nurse Joy. Two minutes later, Nurse Joy came back with my Pokemon so we made our way upstairs to our room.

That's when I realised our bedroom only had two beds. I pulled Serena back for a minute to talk. "You do know our bedroom has 2 beds, right?" She gasped, realising what we might have to do. "Soooo... do you want to share a bed?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, but don't disturb my sleep or I will push you out the bed." She told me. I laughed as we arrived at our hotel room. We opened it, and got ready for bed. I let out Rowlet and the owl flew straight into my backpack and fell asleep. Serena did the same with Braixen and Morelull. Braixen had her own basket where she slept, as Morelull slept next to the bedside lamp.

"Night guys." I heard Lillie say from her bed.

"Night Lillie." I turned over to Serena, who was facing me and I kissed her forehead. "Night Serena." I saw a blush on her cheeks as I turned the lamp out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

I woke up to the sound of music, when I remembered what was occurring today. It was the Iki Festival. Ash was quietly snoring, which I thought was cute. I noticed Morelull was the only other one awake. "Psst. Morelull, wake everyone up with Flash." I told the small Pokemon. It understood and used Flash, brightening the whole room up. Ash was up instantly, but Lillie never woke up, she was mumbling in her sleep. "Ash, please can you get a wash?" I asked politely. I wanted to talk to Lillie in private.

"Mother...I hate you... Nebby... no... Gladion..." was all I heard. I started to be concerned as I made my way over to the younger girl. I saw a tear crawl down her face as I stood over her.