High Flyers!

Ash's POV

Once again I woke up early. This wasn't normal for me. Am I ill or something? I got rid of the thought and started to make breakfast. Soon, Lillie and Serena were awake, and they sat down for food. All the Pokemon, besides Rowlet, were sat eating breakfast. Litten seemed to be fitting in with the group, especially with Braixen. Probably because they have a lot in common, being female fire type starters and all.

"Hey guys, today I'm going after my second gym badge. I'm thinking about using Litten, but I can't decide between Rowlet and Litten." I told them.

"Why don't you decide when you find out what type the gym is?" Lillie told me. I nodded and finished my breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lillie's POV

We arrived in Iki Town and started to look around for the gym. In the distance, I noticed two figures talking. One was Kukui, while the other was a boy, about Ash and Serena's age.

 One was Kukui, while the other was a boy, about Ash and Serena's age

We reached the two as Kukui waved us over. "Alola! Ash, I heard that you'll be challenging the Iki Town gym today." Ash smiled and nodded, confirming it.

"Yeah, but we don't know where to find the gym." Ash replied. 

"Oh! you're a challenger? Good. I need a good challenge." The boy said. "Oh, sorry. I'm Jett Maui, the gym leader. My mother is the famous golfer, Kahili Maui. You probably know about her." Ash and Serena looked at each other and shook their head. I giggled, knowing that they obviously didn't know. Jett sweat-dropped and shrugged it off.

"Sorry to burst your ego but we arent from Alola." Ash told him, scratching his head.

"It's okay, now, ready to be beaten?" Jett replied, walking over to a cliff. He pulled his goggles up and jumped off the cliff.

"What the-  Jett?!" All three of us yelled. I noticed Kukui was smirking, behind us. Thats disturbing. A few moments later, a loud roar came from the cliff. A charizard flew up, with Jett on his back.

"You did that just to show off, didn't you." Serena deadpanned. He beamed at her as Charizard flew down to land.

"Kinda! but who cares. You want this battle, right? Get on the back of Charizard." he pointed, as Ash got on. "Spectators, can you follow that path to the stands?" I looked over to a thin path, along the edge of the cliff. At the bottom, was a stadium. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

When I climbed on Jett's Charizard, we instantly flew down the mountain. It reminded me of whenever i flew on my own Charzard's back. Sure, we were only flying down the cliff, but its still nostalgic. We arrived at the battlefield, as I got off Charizard. "Jett, are you using Charizard in the battle?" He shook his head as he returned Charizard.