Toxic Wasted

Lillie's POV

As we arrived out of Diglett Tunnel, a familiar figure strided towards us. It was Olivia. "Why hello! Ash, Lillie." Olivia greeted. I presume you're here for your gym battle?"

"Yeah. I am." Ash stated, hesitantly. That was unusual for Ash. I have never seen him so disheartened before.

Olivia noticed this and looked concerned. "Ash, are you Ok? When I watched you train to beat Isla you seemed so excited. And where's- oh." Olivia started. She quickly stopped as I started to shake my head.

"No I'm fine. I'm ready. Let's go." Ash firmly said.

"Well, if you're sure." Olivia smiled. "Today's gym battle is a poison gym and I will be watching."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gladion's POV

We arrived at the gym. It was bright purple, and had a green door. Ash and Lillie opened the door, revealing a battlefield. The two nodded at each other and entered. I was about to enter when an arm stopped me in my tracks.

"You. I know who you are." Olivia told me. I gulped as I realised what she meant. " I know you work with Team Skull. I've heard people talk about someone who looks just like you. You're lucky for now, I can't actually take you in unless I have concrete evidence. But if you hurt anyone in this gym, I will hunt you down."

I slowly nodded, understanding. "Look. I only work with team Skull because I need the money. I don't really care if you lock me up, as long as Lillie's ok."

"How did the golden son of the president of the Aether foundation become like you? I've got my eye on you." Olivia told me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

I stood facing where the gym leader should be, although nobody was here. Suddenly, a boy pushed through some doors, almost tripping up as he ran over to the podium. "Sorry I'm late! I'm Castor!" The boy shouted, a bit too loud.

 "Sorry I'm late! I'm Castor!" The boy shouted, a bit too loud

"Hey. I'm Ash and I'm here to challenge you." I told him. He smiled, grabbed his Pokeball and nodded at the referee to start the match.

"May the battle between Ash the challenger and Castor the gym leader begin! Both opponents will only use two Pokemon, and only the challenger may switch Pokemon."
Who should I use? Rockruff and Rowlet are weak to poison, so it's between Pikachu, Pikipek and Torracat.

I had decided who I picked when Castor threw his Pokeball out.