Schooling the School Form!

Lillie's POV

I woke up to the sound of chirping Pikipeks in the morning, as usual. I walked out of mine and Serena's room, and saw Serena making breakfast, as usual. Ash woke up a short time after me and released his Pokemon to join Serena's. Nebby also jumped out the bag, and bounced over to them.

"What are we doing today, then?" I asked the two. Ash shrugged and looked over to Serena.

"In going to try the trial, if that's ok?" She asked. We both nodded and stood up to get ready.

Serena rushed outside, pulling both of us along. Once we reached the top of Brooklet Hill, I saw the sign saying 'Trial'. Next to it, Lana was stood with a fishing rod. "Hey. Serena, I do believe this is your second trial?" Lana asked. Serena nodded. "Good, but watch out as the Totem Pokemon is the Red Gyarados from Johto." Lana told us. Me and Serena flinched back, did she really catch it? I looked over to Ash, who was laughing his head off.

"What's so funny? I think it's cool."  Serena asked.

"Because, I was there. Lance caught the Red Gyarados." I looked down, a bit embarrassed. Lana was also laughing, as she high fived Ash, while Serena shrugged.

"Ok jokes aside, Serena, you want to start the trial, am I correct?" Once again, Serena nodded. "Good. The trial is to fish some Wishiwashi and when they run away, follow them. They will lead you to the Waterium. Take this rod." Lana stated, passing the rod to Serena. "The trial will now start."

Serena ran in, and looked across the trial site. It was covered with water, but none of us had water Pokemon. "How are you going to get across?" Ash asked. Serena shrugged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

I had a risky idea of how to get across. I put on my bikini underneath my clothes, just in case this happened. I smirked and looked over to Ash. I slowly took off my t-shirt and revealed my bikini bra. Ash was blushing, but not turning away. To be fair, neither was Lillie. "Serena? What are you doing?!" Ash asked.

I smiled at him and winked. "What? I'm getting into my swimsuit." I said as I pulled my shorts off, revealing my bikini bottoms. I heard a loud splash as Ash fell into the river. Giggling, I jumped in after him. "What do you think?" I asked, swimming up to him.

Ash hesitated for a moment, then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I think you look beautiful." He told me, kissing me in the lips. I internally screamed, as this was the first time he actually kissed me. Sure, the kiss was about a second long, but for me it felt like an eternity. We broke apart and I started to swim off. "Good luck!" He yelled to me.

As my trial started, I swam towards a deck, as there was a rock pool below it. I climbed up it and flung my rod in. I waited for a while, until my rod started to twitch. I had a bite. I reeled in my rod, as fast as I could, until a small Pokemon appeared out of the water.

 I reeled in my rod, as fast as I could, until a small Pokemon appeared out of the water

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.