The master of Dragons

Ash's POV

As a group, we decided to save my gym battle to last within the city, which definitely was not ideal but I was happy to do whatever Lillie and Serena wanted to do. We followed a path down to what Serena described as 'The Outer Cape.' This cape was actually really beautiful, with an amazing view of the Alolan Ocean. I grabbed Serena's hand as we looked out to the view, to which I noticed her blush. She moved closer to me, and instinctively my arm wrapped around her and pulled her even closer. I heard an impolite cough from behind us, and snapped out of whatever trance I was in, and turned around to face Lillie, who seemed annoyed and impatient. We both sighed in unison, apologising to the poor girl for making her feel like a third wheel.

"Excuse me young man! You look like a fine trainer!" I heard a gruff voice approach. I faced the voice, meeting with a man in a janitor outfit, followed by a younger teen, around my age. The teen seemed very unamused or confused.

"my name is Shawn, and this is my son, Chase

"my name is Shawn, and this is my son, Chase. He has no motivation for battling or work. So I was wondering if a strapping young trainer like you could help whip him into shape in a Pokemon battle with us?" I smiled, and fist pumped.

"Of course! I'm always happy to battle!" I exclaimed, grabbing a Pokeball. The man also grabbed one, sending out Alolan Muk. I smiled, I've seen this before. I decided on using Pikipek for this battle, to help her gain experience.

"Quick Attack!" I shouted towards the small bird. She chirped in response, and shot like a rocket towards, and through, the large pile of sludge.

"Nice job, Muk. Now, use fling." Shawn said. Muk grabbed sludge off itself and threw it towards my Pikipek, knocking the small bird backwards slightly, but Pikipek was still raring to fight. I commanded to use Peck, but the Muk absorbed it. "Knock Off!" The Muk punched Pikipek, knocking her off the Muk and into the ground, looking very defeated.

"No!" I yelled, but Pikipek started to glow, as she stood up. Her form started to change, as I realised what was happening. She was evolving.

"Woah! Rotom, what did Pikipek evolve into?" I asked

Trumbeak

The Bugle Beak Pokémon