Ash vs Gladion

Lillie's POV

Ash and my brother stood infront if me, in a battle stance. Off to the side, I could see Serena catching the Morelull that she and Ash saved from those horrible Team Skull Grunts. I turned back to the battle between the two boys, as I was the referee. "The battle between Ash and Gladion will now commence! You can only use two Pokemon each." I told them.

"Salandit, go." Gladion stated. This was a good choice for Gladion, as Ash's only Pokemon were Rowlet, who was 4x weak to it, and Pikachu.

 This was a good choice for Gladion, as Ash's only Pokemon were Rowlet, who was 4x weak to it, and Pikachu

"Rotom, would you do the pleasure?" Ash asked.
"Of course."

Salandit
The Toxic Lizard Pokemon

Gender
Female

It burns its bodily fluids to create a poisonous gas. When its enemies become disoriented from inhaling the gas, it attacks them.

Moves:

Poison Fang
Dig
Fire Fang
Poison Sting

Ability

Corrosion

"Rowlet! I choose you!" I facepalmed myself.

"Don't worry, Ash will have a plan." Serena stated, walking up next to me.

"Salandit! Poison Fang."

"Don't let it touch you! Peck!" Ash yelled back.

Salandit jumped towards Rowlet, who flew upwards to avoid him. After Salandit missed, Rowlet flew back down with his beak glowing a light shade of blue. A direct hit to Salandit's back.
"Sal!" It hissed.

"Grr. Now Fire fang." Gladion growled.

"Peck again!" Once again, Salandit jumped towards Rowlet, who flew up in the air.

"Quick! Dig!" Gladion yelled. This time, Gladion's Salandit dug underneath the ground, so it was out of the way for the peck.

Rowlet landed on the ground, looking around for Salandit.

"Now! Poison Fang!" The Salandit jumped out of the ground next to Rowlet and bit him, poisoning him.

"No!" Ash yelled.

"Poison sting." Gladion smirked. He now had the advantage. Salandit also smirked and used Poison Sting. Rowlet was just getting up from the previous attack when he was hit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

I watched as Rowlet flew towards me, his eyes with swirls in them.

"Rowlet is unable to battle! Which means Salandit is the winner. Ash, can you send out your next Pokemon?" Lillie announced, I smiled and nodded towards Pikachu.