Alola, Cousin!

Bit of a warning before I start this chapter:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LGBT+ CONTENT, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER AS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER IS LESBIAN, AND WILL SHOW AFFECTION TOWARDS A MAIN CHARACTER.

thank you. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

================================
Ash's POV

I watched Serena walk away from us, and towards another person. Me and Lillie looked at each other and followed her. Once we found Serena again, she was talking to another girl. Serena noticed us and waved to us. When I got a closer look, I swear I recognised the girl.

"Ash! Over here

"Ash! Over here." Serena said. "This is Luna, she is from the Kanto region too."

"Wait... Luna? What are you doing here?" I jumped back, realising who it was.

"Alola Ash! Is that how you say it around here? I don't know." I smirked at the younger child. She looked at Lillie and became speechless. "Ash... can you introduce me to your cute friend?" She whispered in my ear. She wasn't very quiet, as I noticed Lillie was blushing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lillie's POV

"Ash... can you introduce me to your cute friend?" Luna said, staring at me. I felt my cheeks burn up at the comment. No one's ever called me cute before. I thought to myself.

"Oh! Sure. This is Lillie, she is travelling with us for..." I shook my head at him. No matter how much I like this girl, I won't trust her with my secret. "For a private reason. And I'm sure you've met Serena, my girlfriend." Luna held her hand out to shake Serena's, the latter staring at her hand for a while, until taking it in the end. She turned to me again, and shyly smiled at me so I smiled back. Then it clicked, I need to go to the ruins for Nebby.

"Ash, can we go to the Ruins of Conflict for..." I indicated to my bag.

"Oh, of course. We'd better get going, see ya again, Luna!" Ash told her.

"Do you mind if I come with you? I want to do some... sightseeing." She said, looking at me through the corner of her eye.

Ash must have caught on as he nodded, smiling at us. We set off towards the ruins as I notice Serena hang back a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

I waited a little, before setting off with the others. I didn't trust this 'Luna'. She seemed fine, but after I found out Ash and her knew each other from before, my suspicions arose. Ash noticed me wait and decided to join me. "Don't you think that those two would make a great couple?" He pointed towards Lillie and Luna, walking together. I never thought that she was interested in Lillie, but now I see it.