Chapter 1 (Re-write)

Hello Humans! Here's the rewrite of that really bad chapter! And for any new readers, Hello! Hope you enjoy the Story! Quick disclaimer though-
All of them are humans and Blue, Ink, Dream, Swapfell, Lust, and Geno are all girls. If you don't like that then you are free to replace the pronouns.

The side ships in this story are: Crossmare, Afterdeath, Errorink, Kréme, and Horrorlust. Now onto the chapter!

Blue's POV

Beep beep be-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clocks annoying beeping noise. "I'm up!" I sat up and turned the alarm off. What time is it anyways? I looked back at the clock and saw it read "6:44" I stood up and stretched, I made my bed and took a quick shower, After I finished bathing myself I wrapped a towel around my body. Before I could get my clothes I Heard a ding from my phone,Who would message me right now? After typing Dust into my Keyboard i opened the messenger app to see Dream was the one who messaged me so, like the good best friend I am; I typed back a response.

PositiveUwU: Hey blue! How'd you sleep?

Bluemuffin102: Hello dream! I slept fine why?

PositiveUwU: Me and my brother are having a competition to see how many of our friend have good or bad dreams

Bluemuffin102: Finally both of you are not arguing about the silliest of things!

PositiveUwU: Yup! I'm really Happy and hope these competitions can help us bond and be closer like we were when we were little!

Bluemuffin102: I hope so too! I have to finish getting ready now so see you at school!

PositiveUwU: alrighty! Bye Blue!

Bluemuffin102: Bye bye!

I put my phone on my nightstand and Put on my uniform, tying my Blue bandana around my neck. "Time for breakfast!" I made my way downstairs and began to make some pancake batter. After doing that I started to cook the pancakes... I should probably wake my brother up he has college classes today and I don't want him to be- "BOO!!" "Eek!" I Tried to hit whoever that was with the spatula I had in my hand, My brother quickly teleported out of the way leaving behind a cloud of orange smoke.

"Brother that wasn't funny! I thought you were an intruder!" I remembered about the pancakes and quickly put them on a plate before they could burn "Haha sorry Sis guess-" I quickly covered my ears "LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" I looked back at my brother, who was seated at the table, to see him holding his laughter "Alright what do you want on your pancakes?" I asked taking my hands of my ears and getting some fruits, whipped cream, and a knife out "bananas and whipped cream" I did as told and gave him the plate.

"Bonne appetite" before I could leave I heard Him say "Don't you mean BONE appetite?" "Gahhhhhhh!!" I grabbed my plate and sat down away from him. "Aww come on sis that one was pretty humerus don't you think" and with that I lost my Appetite "I'm not hungry anymore" I put my half finished plate of food on the kitchen counter "By the way it's your turn to do the dishes!" I told him walking to the door and putting on my boots "Ok, see you after school" "Bye Brother!" I grabbed my backpack from next to the door and made my way to school.

(Small Tem skip)

"Hey Blue!" I waved at Ink and the rest of our friends "Hey guys! What were you talking about?" I sat down next to Dream putting my backpack on the grass. "Nothing much you know, the usual" I nodded at ink and looked at the entrance trying to find Dust because he wasn't here yet "Yo what'z up my radical Potato chips!" I giggled at how silly Fresh's lingo is "Hey Fresh!" He waved at me and sat next to Geno "How do you do you deal with that 80's freak?" I looked at error opening my mouth to say that Fresh was really nice and not as bad as he thinks until another voice spoke out "Hello peasants" I don't have to look at the person to know it was Swapfell "Hey Swapfell!" I gave her a cherry smile trying to be as nice as I could cause today... Today was her last day alive.

"Sorry I'm late, Had to take a little detour through the ally way if you know what I mean" Me being the curious and stalker bean I am, I tilted my head in confusion "Don't worry about it Blue" I counted in my head to see if everyone was here, yup no ones missing time to start the plan! "Oh wait! Swapfell I almost forgot! I found something behind the school that I thought you'll like!" I stood up and held my hand out for her to take but she only slapped it away " Fine, I'll be back love!~" D-did she just? "We're not dating so stop doing that" Dust cleaned his check with his sleeve to try and get rid of the Kiss Swapfell gave him.

"Common Swapfell! I don't want someone else to find it!" With that me and swapfell made our way to the back of the school. "So what was it that you needed to show me?" I smiled and pinned her to the wall "This is what I wanted to show you~" I pulled a syringe out of my pocket and moved it closer to her "OooOoo Spooky what'd you gonna do? Stab me? Blue I've known you forever You don't have the courage to inject whatever is in there into me" My vision started to get tinted red so I knew my eyes were most likely the same color "Oh but don't you remember what you said to me the day you didn't want to be my friend anymore?~" the look of pure confusion filled her face.

"No? Why would I?" I smiled and slammed her head into the wall "People change remember? And I, have changed a lot~" before I put the needle into her neck she pushed me off "Ok even if you have, I'm still the better version of you remember?" I growled at the memory's of her making it look like I was mean or hurt her "Well to bad you have to die right?" I tried to tackle her only to get punched in the face.. "Ha...ha..haha..HAHAHAHA!!" I jumped onto her and made sure she couldn't move while On the ground. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" I quickly injected her and got off her "Why are you doing...this?.." I looked back at her and smiled "I'm doing this for love, and you are in the way of it."

After a few more seconds she passed out. Good thing the wood chipper is not guarded in the mornings, I opened the doors on the wood chipper then picker Swapfells sleeping body up "You should be grateful you're dying in your sleep" I dumped her in and closed it up. "Only evidence I have is the syringe so~" I burned the syringe in the furnace we use for the extra wood in one of the clubs. "Sorry phone" I Dropped it on the grass and ran to we're my friends were.

"GUYS!! PLEASE YOU GOTTA HELP ME!" When I reached them tears were running down my face "Woah Baby blue what happened?!" I took a few deep breaths and spoke "I-I was showing Swapfell a kitty I found in the back of the school and while I was searching for it s-someone must've sneaked up on us because I found Swapfell unconscious in the grass" I stopped to breath some more "A-and then the person dumped Swapfell into the wood chipper I think that's what it's called, I tried to save her I swear! But he punched me and I got knocked out! I-I'm so sorry... i really am weak and pathetic" I'm not weak or pathetic I'm just saying this for my act~ I know I could've dodge the punch Swapfell threw, but I needed the bruise for proof.

"We better call the police" ink said looking at everyone, I nodded and put my hand in my pocket acting as if I didn't know my phone wasn't there "i don't have my phone?..Oh no! I must've dropped it while I was running!" I looked at the direction I came from to check if anyone was going back there, luckily no one was. "That's alright blue, I'll call them" Dream pulled her phone out and called 911"

I started to wipe the tears away with my gloved hand "Don't worry Blue Bird everything is going to be alright" I feel like I'm going to faint.. Dust's smile is so beautiful~ it's like a god and the beautifulest person on earth had a child~ "Alright the police is on there way let's go tell a teacher now" We all agreed and started to go inside the school.

Hope you enjoyed the rewrite better then the old chapter.

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)