Corbyn Besson Imagine - Period

I woke up and used the restroom like normal. But when I looked down I saw a stain of blood. I took are if my feminine business, knowing that I had to go to the store today.

I walked at a sloths pace down the stairs and into my kitchen looking for my half a pound of chocolate. There was no chocolate in my house and k just wanted to cuddle someone and watch Riverdale.

"Corbyn," I said into the phone as I heard him yelling at Zach to "shut the hell up".

"Yeah babygirl," he asked, as I heard a door shut behind him through the phone.

"Can you please get me pound of chocolate, some pads, and some new bedsheets please," I asked.

"Is that the time of month?"

"Yeah."

"Give me an hour and I'll be over soon."

"Love you bean."

After our phone call I put on a pair of black sweats and a black t-shirt. I out my glasses on and left my contacts out. Then I put my hair in a messy bun. 

After a few minutes I heard my front door open. Corbyn was finally here. My sheets were in the washing machine. But they were stained pretty bad, so I don't think I'll be able to use them again. 

As Corbyn entered my room, he pulled the sheets, pads, and pound of chi lake out and set them in my dresser. 

"You go take of your feline business and I'll make you're bed," Corbyn said. 

I went to the bathroom and took care of my feminine business. Then I jumped in the newly made bed and started eating the pound of chocolate. I saw a back pack on top of my dresser too.

"Bean," I asked as he re-entered my room with hot chocolate. 

"Yes," he asked, handing me a cup and stealing my chocolate.

"First if all, this my chocolate. I'm the one on my period. Not you," I said. "And second, are you spending the night?"

"Technically it's mine cuz I bought it and yes I am spending the night. I'm spending the week," Corbyn explained.

"Yay," I said as I cuddled into his chest, my chocolate in my lap and my hot chocolate in my hands.

Corbyn put on Riverdale and we watched until I passed out. Which took awhile with cramps.

———

I hate periods and that shit. But I love getting chocolate and being lazy. So I have a love hate relationship when it comes to my period.

-Michele