Jack Avery Imagine - Panic

Jack and I have been friends since we were six. 

Once he joined his band I moved to LA with him. After awhile we started hanging out more and more. His fans think that we're dating and they call me horrible names such as slut, bitch, hoe, you get the idea. 

Well today it got worse. It got to the point where I had a panic attack. I only ever get panic attacks when sow thing scares. I guess I was scared of losing Jack as a best friend. 

I was at the boys house. I was surprising them. We haven't seen each other in months since they were on tour. 

Right as they walked through front door I read a comment that I shouldn't thane read. I started hyperventilating and getting dizzy and started pacing back and forth. That comment would make Jack not want to be my friend anymore. I couldn't lose him. He was like a brother to me. I didn't want to lose another brother in my lifetime. 

"Y/n," I heard his voice said from behind me. "Are you okay?"

"God, Jack look at her phone," Zach said.

Jack read the comment as I watched him and the rest of the boys read it.

"You're worried that I don't want to be your friend anymore aren't you," Jack asked approaching me.

I nodded, my heart was racing.

"Look, Y/n, I'm always going to be your best friend. You're like a sister to me," Jack said as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged back tightly.

"And you're like a brother to me," I said softly.

"I love you Y/n," he said. "I promise that you're not going to lose me. I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks Noodles," I said. "I love you too."