Jonah Marais Imagine • My Fault

For us money was never a problem. It was loving each other that was hard. We always thought that we loved each other. But when we spoke those words, we knew we were lying. And yet, we stayed with each other. 

I woke up and headed to Jack's house. That what I did when Y/n and I would get into a fight. She'd leave and go to Jack and Gabbie's place. Jack and Gabbie were Y/n's best friends so she always found comfort there. 

When I got to Jack and Gabbie's place I found a note on their door.

Jonah, I'm sorry to say man, but you screwed up. You knew that yelling at her caused her to have anxiety. And yet you still yelled at her last night. When she came over she was having an anxiety attack way worse than any anxiety attack that she's ever had. 

I'm sorry to say, but she's in the hospital. Because of you. When you read this you better your ass over, only if you still love. Cause trust me... She loves you no matter what. And I don't think she's gonna survive this attack. 

Jack & Gabbie

So Y/n was gonna die... Because of me.

I rushed to the hospital as fast as possible. I rushed to her side. But her eyes were closed. Her breathe was shortening. And before I knew it she was gone forever. She was dead. 

-----

Sry for the short imagine. We've been pretty busy.