Zach Herron Imagine • Why

All I wanted was an answer to why he would what he did. But he wouldn't say a thing, expect, "It's none of your business on why I did that."

"Tell me, Zach," I said. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my voice was filled with heartbreak and anger. 

"Like I've said a million times before, Y/n, it's none of your business," Zach said. You could hear the temper rising in his voice but for the most part, he was calm. "Save yourself the heartbreak."

"But I can't Zach. You cheated. We both know that you cheated. You can't keep denying it."

"Yes I can. Cause I didn't cheat."

"Yes you did. Stop lying. I came home yesterday and a random girl that I don't know, that was our age, sitting in nothing but booty shorts and tiny as duck crop top."

"It was just Sydnie, Jack's older sister."

"No it wasn't. I was with Sydnie yesterday," I said. I couldn't believe that he was bringing his best friend's sister into this.

He kept coming up with excuses. And I got to the point that I couldn't stand his bullshit anymore.

"Stop making excuses," I snapped. 

Then I heard our three month old baby crying from her room and I heard our nine year old son coming out of his room and going into his sister's room. But my poor baby girl wouldn't stop crying.

I shoved past Zach and went upstairs.

"Dean, go get every suitcase you can find and pack everything you need and everything your sister needs," I told our nine year old son.

"Yes mom," he said. I could tell that he was staying strong for May, his three month old sister, and I. 

I packed everything that I would need and left everything that Zach had gotten me in the bedroom. I packed the suitcases and backpacks in the back of my Mercedes. Then Dean put May in the car and sat with while I said my final words to Zach.

"Good job Zach," I said, still crying. "We're leaving. You can fuck as many women as you want. You won't hear from us again."

I was about to slam the door shut when I realized I still my ring on. I took it off.

"And you can call everyone and explain why the wedding cancelled," I said throwing the ring at his chest.

I got in the car and headed to my brother, Jonah's house. I explained everything when Jonah's girlfriend came home. They welcomed me, Dean, and May into their home and promised that we would never see Zach again. 

•5 Years Later•

Zach and arranged for Dean and May to hangout with with twice a week. Tuesday and Thursday's. I'm currently dating Jordan Besson, Corbyn's younger brother. May recently started kindergarten. And Dean has recently started high school. 

Mine and Jordan's relationship is going pretty well. But Corbyn won't let anything dirty happen between Jordan until we've been dating for more then three years, since we started dating two years after I broke up with Zach. 

But a funny thing is that I literally had to ask Corbyn for his permission to fate his younger brother. But Corbyn is now family. And he will be family once Jordan and I get married. If we ever get married. 

But my life is going very well.