Jonah Marais Imagine • I Do

Today was the day I made the biggest decision of my life. Well, more like the best decision of my life. I was marrying my best friend, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. 

Christina was my best friend ever, so she was my maid of honor. Gabbie, Ashley, Ava, Anna, and Sydnie were my bridesmaids. Reese and Isla were my flower girls. I asked Jonah sisters if they wanted to be part of the but they said that they wanted to sit and watch. Fine by me. 

Corbyn, Jack, Daniel, Christian, Tyler, and Jordan were Jonah's groomsmen. Zach was ring bearer.

I watched as Christina and Corbyn walked down the aisle. And then as Gabbie and Jack walked down the aisle. Then Ashley and Daniel. Then Ava and Christian. Then Sydnie and Tyler. And finally Anna and Jordan. 

My dad dad walked me down the aisle. I had tears in my eyes. This was the best day of my life for sure. I knew that after this day was over everything would be perfect. 

---

Sorry for the short ass chapter. I was typing this when all of a sudden my step mom and her boyfriend started yelling at each other. So the next few imagines may have relationships breaking apart. Btws, I ante yelling. I'm about to have an anxiety attack, like I swear. Please wish me luck with this day. It's pros ably gonna suck.

-Michele