Zach Herron Imagine • It's Broken

I woke up to a belong sound. I went downstairs to find the beeping, eventually finding out that he beeping sound was coming from the dishwasher. We had run it last night, so it shouldn't have been beeping this morning. But it was.

"What's wrong baby," I heard my husband of six months ask.

"I think the dishwasher is broken," I groaned.

"You go get ready for work and I'll figure out if the dishwasher is broken. I'll definitely find out where that beeping sound is coming from."

———

I had just gotten home from work when I heard Zach yell, "Damn it!"

I quickly took off my shoes and jacket and put my bag on the couch. 

"Hon," I asked as I entered the kitchen. "Are you o- What the fuck are you doing covered in dust?"

"I figured out where the beeping sound was coming from," my husband said innocently. "It was coming from the dishwasher. Nobody could come fix it so I took matters I not my own hands."

I rushed up to his swollen wrist. 

"And you broke you wrist in the process," I said. Then I looked at the mess he had made. "You also broke out dishwasher even more. I could've lived with the beeping sound."

"I know. But I wanted to do something nice for the sweetest thing on the face of this planet."

I wrapped up his wrist and kisse it.

"You're so sweet and cute," I said to him.

"I'm so happy that I decided to marry a nurse," Zach said as he pulled me closer to his body. "Especially a funny, nice, kind, smart, and sexy nurse."

"Shut up," I said, blushing hard into his chest. 

He lifted my head and kissed my lips softly. 

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. I pointed to the dishwasher mess. "Now call someone to clean this up and fix the dishwasher please. I've got other things to take care of."