Jonah Marais Imagine

My family says that you can't fall in love with some one after one glance. I proved them wrong though. They believe me now as I walk down the aisle to my soon to be husband. 

•Flashback•

I was running late to work and I needed to get a coffee for my boss. I was running around that morning. Everything except the coffee for my boss was in my car. I'd never been late to work before. And I wanted to keep it that way. As I turned to walk out the door with my boss's coffee when someone walked into me and spilled both of the coffees in our hands. I looked up and saw him, instantly falling in love with him. His eyes. His body. Everything. And I saw everyday after that.

•Back To Reality•

That was day I knew I had found my soulmate. 

Every memory that Jonah and I had created together was coming back to me as the reverend spoke for what felt like ages.

"Do you miss Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n take Mr. Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich to be your loffley wedded husband," the reverend asked me.

"I do," I said. 

"Do you Mr. Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich take miss Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n to be your loffley wedded wife," the revered asked, turning to Jonah.

"I do," Jonah said.

"With power invested in me, I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Marais," the reverend said, making the crowd laugh a little since he had changed the line. "You may kiss you bride, Mr. Marais."

And that exactly what he did.

Now let me tell you a little something. Jonah and I didn't want a big a fancy wedding. We wanted a small with close friends and our families. We weren't inviting everyone one we know. And we didn't really pay real reverend either. We just asked Corbyn to be the reverend for us, knowing that he would cause the crowd to laugh.