Corbyn Besson Imagine • Time

"I need time to think," my boyfriend, Xavier, shouted at me.

"What do you need to think about," I asked, trying to sound calm, but failing horribly.

"I need time to think about if I still love. But I probably don't," he shouted again.

"So technically you're breaking up with me," I asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah that's what I'm doing breaking up with you."

Xavier walked out the door and didn't turn around. He didn't say anything either. He just left. I looked at the time. In less than an hour, my best friend since birth, Corbyn Besson, was coming to pick me up so we could have a movie night with his sister, Ashley Besson. I knew that at any moment Corbyn would show up at my door and see me on the floor broken. 

That's what happened. Him and Ashley entered my house. My heart broken. My life broken. The only people I had left were the Bessons.

They saw the tears that were stained to face. They heard the soft sobs that escaped my voice. They saw my shaking body.

"Where's Xavier," Ashley asked.

"H- he broke up with me," I said softly.

"Son of a bitch," Corbyn said.

"Come here," Ashley said as she pulled me closer to her.

"When I find him, I'm gonna beat his ass," Corbyn said, about to leave.

"No you're not," Ashley said. "You're going to stay here with Y/n and I until she feels better. She needs us."

"You're right," Corbyn said.

He sat down next to us on the floor. Ashley got up to go make popcorn and get other snacks. Corbyn ended up holding me while Ashley did those things. 

I was looking at a wall when I saw picture of me and Xavier. I buried my face into Corbyn's chest and sobbed quietly. Corbyn was rubbing my hair and my back.

With the warm presence of his body next to mine, I felt safe. I felt loved. I felt wanted. 

———

The next morning I woke up to a horrible pain in my stomach. I got out of bed and went to the bath room to throw up. I didn't feel like going out today. I threw up again. I called Ashley and asked her pick up a pregnancy test and and to bring Corbyn.

That's what she did. She didn't tell Corbyn what she bought from the pharmacy. She up just bought it for me and left it at my bathroom door. I grabbed the bag and took the pregnancy test. She brought two to be safe. 

About five minutes later I checked both of the pregnancy tests. They both said positive. I called for Ashley hoping she was still at my house with Corbyn.

I heard footsteps, meaning that Corbyn and Ashley were coming upstairs. I heard my bedroom door slam and hen Ashley and Corbyn burst into my bathroom.

"They're both positive," I said, holding both tests in my hands.

"What's she talking shout," Corbyn asked.

"I bought her two pregnancy tests to see if she was pregnant. She obviously took them and they're both positive. She pregnant," Ashley explained. 

"I already know that they're Xavier's kids," I said.

"When was the last time you two had, you know," Ashley asked.

"About two weeks ago," I said.

"God you're two weeks pregnant," Corbyn said. "Are you going to tell him?"

"No. Why would I tell that bitch," I asked.

"Cause it's his kid," Ashley said.

"I'm not gonna tell him, cause he said that he didn't love me," I said. "And I'm not getting an abortion."

"Well then we'll help you raise them," Ashley said.

"Yes we will," Corbyn said.

"Thanks guys," I said. 

———

I gave birth to a very healthy baby girl. I named her Tabitha Ray Besson. I only gave her the last name Besson cause it sounded better. Corbyn didn't mind at all.

After Tabitha turned a year old Corbyn and I started dating. 

———

I was driving home when the accident happened. Tabitha was two years old now. Corbyn was an amazing father. And Ashley was an amazing aunt. I was heading home from work. 

A car drove right into the left side of the car, the side I was on. Before I knew it my breath was shortening and I was hearing sirens.

———

-Corbyn's POV-

Ashley and I were playing with Tabitha when I got a call saying that Y/n was in a bad car accident and didn't make it. 

"What's up Corbyn," Ashley asked as I entered the living room again.

I turned on the TV and we watched the news.

"Today at approximately 4:38 pm, Y/n Y/l/n, girlfriend to famous pop star, Corbyn Besson, and mother to Corbyn Besson's daughter, Tabitha Ray Besson, was in a car accident," the news reporter said. "And then an hour later, Y/n, sadly passed away. We're sending our wishes and prayers to Corbyn and Tabitha Besson." 

I turned the TV off.

"Oh my freaking god," Ashley said as she picked up Tabitha and walked over to me.

We sat on the couch. Tabitha was in my lap and I was holding her tightly. Ashley was hugging us.

"I'm so sorry Corbs," Ashley said.

We were silent.

"Dada," Ashley and I heard a voice say. "Where momma?"

I looked at Tabitha to see her talking.

"Momma's not here anymore Tabby. I'm so sorry Babygirl. I truly am sorry," I said.

———

Tabitha is thirteen now. She's got that emo thing going on now. Ever since she started middle school she's been all emo. I'm pretty sure the last time she aid a word to me was when she told me she hated me. She was ten then. We haven't spoken in three years. Ashley lives with us. Tabitha only talks to Ashley. 

Until one day when she came home and she asked me about her mom.