Jack Avery Imagine • I'm Sorry

"I cheated Dani," I told my older brother, Daniel Seavey. 

"Just tell him the truth Y/n. Everything will be fine," Daniel replied.

"Nothing will be okay. Last night when I got drunk, I fucked another guy. I cheated on him. He's not gonna forgive me," I said.

I was stressing out. I didn't mean to cheat on my boyfriend of two years, Jack Avery. I just meant to have fun at party with my friends.

I heard the front door slam. Then I heard stomping on the stairs. And then Jack burst into the room. 

"Tell me what happened last night," he said.

"I went to a party with Christina and I got drunk. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in a strangers bed with a stranger next to me," I said.

I could feel the tears coming.

"I'm so sorry Jack. I didn't mean to," I said.

"It's okay," Jack said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead

 Daniel left the room. 

"I'm so sorry Jack," I said.

I collapsed onto the floor. Tears streaming down my face. Jack still holding me tightly.

"It's okay princess. I know you wouldn't hurt me. I believe you," he whispered in my ear. 

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Stop apologizing. I still love you. I'm not leaving you anytime soon."

Jack and I have three daughters named Lavender, Daisy, and Tulip. And we have two sons named Dean and James Lavender is the eldest. Daisy and Dean are twins, and they're the second eldest. Tulip is the third eldest, and for now James is the youngest. I'm expecting another son soon. We're gonna name him Matthew. Jack and I have been happily married for twelve years. That how old Lavender is. Daisy and Dean are nine. Tulip is six. And James is three. We're all happy. That's all that matters right now.