Jack Avery Imagine • Yes

I woke up feeling cheery. There were many reasons why I felt cheery. One reason was because I woke up next to my amazing boyfriend, Jack Robert Avery. I felt so special. Another reason was because today was our three year anniversary. We've been dating for three years. I was so happy. 

A month ago Jack turned 21. And six days later I turned 21. And then a month after my birthday, was our anniversary. I went to the kitchen and made Jack chocolate pancakes with whipped cream and blueberries and fruit, and then I made the other boys just regular pancakes. I set the table and then I heard the boys coming downstairs.

"Pancakes," Zach said as he sat down in front of Jack's plate.

"Get the hell away from there," I said looking at him sternly.

"Why," Zach whined.

"Becausem that's one of my anniversary fifts to Jack, dumbass," I said.

"Oh," Zach said and sat down in front of a different plate.

"Jack's got a really good anniversary present for you," Jonah said as he sat down next to Zach. 

"Is there only chocolate pancakes," Daniel asked.

"No. The plate on the left side of Jack's plate is yours," I said as I stood there.

"These are so good," Corbyn said looking at me. "Thank you, Y/n."

"You're welcome. Now, Corbyn make sure that nobody touches Jack's plate or you're all dead," I said. "I'm gonna go wake up Jack."

I went upstairs to Jack's room and smothered with kisses all over his face until he woke up.

"Let me sleep," was all Jack was able to get out.

"I made pancakes," I said. 

"What day is it," he asked. "You only make pancakes on special occasions."

"It's our anniversary idiot," I said.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pretended to fake cry. Then Jack sat up and hugged me. 

"Princess, I was only kidding," he said.

He took one finger and put it under my chin, moving my face to face his. His permed hair was every where. It was kinda funny.

"I know. And I was only playing along," I said. "Now go eat your breakfast. It's probably ruined."

We went downstairs, my fingers interlaced with his.

When I saw his breakfast I was expecting to be a mess. But they weren't. They looked better than before. Then I looked at Corbyn who winked at me, making me smile. Of course Corbyn had fixed Jack's breakfast. Corbyn celebrates anniversaries like Christmas.

After Jack finished eating he got ready for the day, and then I got ready for the day.

For our anniversary we went to the movies. We had a picnic up at the HollyWood sign. Then we went to a skate park. Then we had lunch at a diner. Then we went shopping for each other.

And lastly we went on a walk along the beach. The sun was setting when I saw the rest of the boys coming to where Jack and I were. Then Jack let go of my hand and stood in front of me, getting down on one knee. 

Corbyn was playing the guitar and the rest of the boys were singing while Jack gave a speech.

"Y/n, the day I layed eyes on you I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. I knew I was going to love you forever. And words cannot describe how much I love you. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. The only thing that can display those things is my actions. And I think of I've shown you how much I love you and how much you mean to me... But with action, well this action says it all. Y/n Y/l/n... Will you marry me," Jack asked.

We both had tears in our eyes. The boys were still singing.

I took Jack's hands and helped him up onto his feet.

"First of all, stand up. You look like a dork on your knee," I said, laughing a little. "And yes Jack. I will marry you. If I could I would marry you a million times."

Jack quickly put a ring on my finger and then wrapped his arms around my waist, with me wrapping my arms around his neck. Jack and I shared a long and passionate kiss while Corbyn, Zach, Daniel, and Jonah whooped and hollered.