Daniel Seavey Imagine • Surprise

Daniel was tour. We got married nine months ago. And then during our honeymoon I became pregnant. 

A week after our honeymoon the boys had to go on tour. And when I found out that I was pregnant I never called Daniel and told him. And now he was coming home. And my belly was showing. And the baby could come at any moment. I was scared for his reaction. 

Daniel was coming home today. I was Anna Seavey at mine and Daniel's house when my waterbroke.

"Anna," I screamed from upstairs. "My waterbroke!!!"

She rushed upstairs and helped me into the car taking me to the hospital. 

•1 Hour Later•

I was in the middle of contractions when Daniel burst through the door and held my hand tightly. I was in tears. 

•Hours Later•

Daniel was still holding my hand when they took our newly born baby to clean her up. I was in tears. I had even more tears than before.

"I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry, Da-Dani," I said through my millions of tears. 

"Baby, it's okay," Daniel said.

"No it's not," I said. I was squeezing his hand and gritting my teeth waiting for him to yell at me for hiding my pregnancy from him. "I hid my pregnancy from you. How are you not pissed off with me?"

"Because your mine," Daniel said. "And if you weren't ready to tell me then I respect that. We have a beautiful baby girl that we get to raise together. And I know that next time you'll tell me when you're pregnant."

"Thank you Dani," I said softly.

"You're welcome baby," he said.

He was rubbing my head and his holding my hand with his other hand. 

"I love you baby," he said.

"I love you too, Dani," I said, drifting off to sleep, knowing that I had the most amazing husband in the whole world.