Daniel Seavey Imagine - Grandchild

My husband, Daniel Seavey, and his band mates were going on a tour where they reunited.

When Daniel and I were nineteen years old we started dating.

At twenty one  we had a daughter named Lily Rose Seavey. 

At twenty four we got married to each other.

We're currently thirty eight years old, making our daughter seventeen. 

Lily was dating Corbyn and Christina Besson's son, Matthew Dean Besson. 

The boys were currently on their reunion tour. It was summer and Lily and Matthew went on a date night. Lily ended up spending the night at Matthew's house. I had spent the entire day and the day before with Christina, giving the our kids some space. 

Christina and I were sitting on the couch in my living room when we heard Lily and Matthew.

"How do I tell her, Mat," I heard my daughter ask.

"Just tell her it was an accident," Matthew's voice said.

They entered the house.

"Tell me what," I asked the two teenagers. 

Christina and I were looking at them as they sat down on the couch across from us.

"It was an accident mom," Lily said.

"Honey, what was an accident," I asked her.

"I accidentally got her pregnant," Mat said.

"Congratulations honey," I said to Lily.

"What will dad think," Lily asked.

I guess nobody had heard Daniel and Corbyn enter the house because I heard his voice say, "I'm sure he'd be pissed, but then he'd be happy because he was diagnosed with cancer on his tour and wants a grandchild really badly now."

———

Hay night we spent hours talking and Daniel and Corbyn explained how Daniel got diagnosed with cancer.

It's been ten years now. Lily and Matthew got married at twenty six, making them twenty seven. Lily named her son that she gave birth to, Daniel Robert Seavey. 

When my grandchild was five years old, my husband passed away, leaving me. My grandson is ten now. Everyone is happy.

And of course I'm happy too, but there's one place in my heart that nobody can fill. And that's Daniel's place.

---

Sorry if this was rushed. I didn't mean for it to be rushed. The next few should be longer. Way longer than this one. And they or may not be sad. I haven't decided yet. But we'll see. I've been depressed lately so they might be sad imagines. But like I said I have no idea yet. I've been working on two of my other books, I'll Find You... I Promise, and Famous. Go check those out please!!!