Zach Herron Imagine - Pills

Don't take them. Don't take them. There's people who actually love you. It doesn't matter what the haters say. Zach loves you. He's loved you for years. He will continue to love you just like he promised, I said in my head. 

Zach and his band were currently at the studio.

 Zach and I have dating since freshman year. We're twenty four. We've been dating for ten years. 

Zach and I live an apartment together. We've been living together ever since he moved to LA. But for years I've been getting hate. Every time it got worse. Every time one of my dresser drawers was filled with a new a bottle of pill. 

I've been getting hate for the last year and a half, becasue a year and a half ago, Zach announced that him and I were dating. So I have eighteen bottles of pills. 

Now I was staring at myself in the mirror holding a handful of pills and a glass of water. 

"Shit," I whispered to myself, knowing that if I continued with the action that I'm about to do, Zach will be broken into pieces. 

Then I heard the front door open and Zach yelling my name. I quickly shut the door and locked it. Then Zach came running to our room and started pounding  on the bathroom door.

"Y/n," he shouted. "Baby, please open the door."

I leaned against the door and started to cry softly. The pills were in my hand.

"Open the door," I heard his voice crack. I knew he was crying. I knew I was about to break him.

"No," I said, loud enough for him to hear me.

"Open the door. I'm not losing you. I love you so much. Please open the door."

I started shaking hearing him say these words. I dropped the pills and the glass of water. I slowly unlocked the door and leaned against the wall across from the sink. Zach opened the door quickly and pulled me into his arms. He saw the mess of pills and water and just held me tighter.

"Don't listen to them. They're not true Limelights if they hate. I'm sorry," Zach said.

"I'm just happy you're here with me," I replied.

"Me too Y/n," he said. "Me too."