The Day Which Never Comes

Bridgette POV

Eh this is our birth documents! I read it fast as I could. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, hmph this is the reason why she called me her elder sister. Obviously, her birth is 10 minutes after mine.

Ridiculous haha! So, her adopt parent knew this matter, but why is still hiding from Marinette? Suspicious, its remembering me about mother. I missed her now, haah. This file is complete too rather than a piece of old photo.

I am turning on my phone to take several photo from this file. HEINRICH HOSPITAL streets X number Y. I should take this too. I can ask Marinette to discuss about how to make a theory of our aparting theory. Returning her favor for helping me dealing with that bullies.

The forth file is zipped and seemed like never touched before. I wonder did Marinette have unzipped it? After uncovering the truth as my fingers running down for unzipping and read it my legs starts to wobbles.

This is an old newspaper which exposed about corpse which found in alley street W. The wrapping corpse with his injuries, claimed as a victim of murdered. Detective Dabillows Mankow statement is about he got attacked at his back.

There were two bruises like electricity buldge. That is papa, father, father! The person I've never met. Tom Dupain-Cheng corpse found lifelessly with his eyes turned white in shocked.

I take photos with my trembling fingers, tears fell again without my permits. Why my life is so sucks! Electricity buldge? Seems the murders used that thing so my father couldn't scream for help.

My poor father..I need.. I SHOULD GET A JUSTICE FOR HIM! I flipped the page and it said, the case closed. What the hell why they closed the investigates? And when my eyes meet the edge line I have knew the reason.

There's no more evidence and witnessed about this case. The murders covered it up so tidy, "How evil and terrible person!" My lungs shivered.

No footprints? Or the left things? The murders should planned this thing earlier, so it couldn't be said as a randomly assasined perhaps he is pro at this. I stumble back and hit the wooden legs of bed. My breath sucked, the air so sucked.

My eyes stung still pouring tears, it couldn't be. Keep calm Bridgette, keep calm and the memories strikes me. Defineatly my bad memories, it was spinning around my head. There's a view I head back to my elementary school.

They all the wannabe kids kicked my stomach badly. It was in girls toilet. I was in the last grade of my lives in elementary school at that day. My blue-bell eyes perfectly know her gestures, who else besides Lila Rossi.

My child memories haven't good at all, the two of them releasing my tied hand off the rotten chair. They laughs sarcasticly even throw their rubbish snacks in front of my face. That day, I pretend to not hear all their mocked and insults.

I pretend to numb my feelings towards them until Lila finally slapped me twice. The rest of them painting my uniform with sprays. Too wonderful but there's no expression in their drawings.

Just messed all around the stitches and the leader obviously Lila tearing my skirt uniform badly. She mocked, "Don't mad to us my little Bridgette, we help you to decorate your dull attires! Isn't it look colorfull now?" Everyone follows her laughs.

I didn't felt anything at that time till someone who have a red hair asking in worriedly, "Why she's ignoring our bullies captain?" Lila noticed her then smirking.

"You were acting too bold today bitch! Still acted like you are the strongest person in this world? This kid too many watched dramas, give her a lesson girls!" She lead to punch my face first.

My hand shaking desperately to release the tie in my neck. It was too hurt, I chocked and my saliva turns out from my mouth while I receive the second punch. They laughs and my eyes starts to watery.

"It has an effect captain! Finally, the first rank in class has the weakness spot!" Someone cheers and my ears like I won't hear any humillation!

"Beat her again girls!" Lila screamed then bell rang was saving my lives.

She was cflenching her fists in fury then someone tapping her shoulders to pacify her, "There is always any chance to kill her, leave that mommy girl alone!"

"Yea, who would friend with someone without dad!" They are insulting and my eyes widened in a sudden.

I greet my teeth and actually the rope which tied my neck got released. I panted in pain, there's a red mark. Someone who saw it could claimed me to commit a suicide, my eyes blinked. Adjusting my views.

Still sitting at the rotten chairs I lifting up my bare hands which got many bruises. If Alya found out, it's the end of my day. Despite those bullies, I have more friends who cares about me. So I need to hide all these scars to covers my weakness and cowardness.

Then her words taunting in my ears, "Leave that mommy girl alone!"

"Yea, who would friend with someone without dad!" My body collapsed then I felt nothing besides cold.

Ah it just a floor, and humid surface? Moreover as much I cries as much I suffers. My heart teared up and my memories hit me back. Passing the years and pull me back when I was 10 years old in my own house at London.

I asked mother sincerely and innocent at that moment, "Mother why father didn't comeback? Did he hate us?" My high tone voices before crying.

Its enough to showing how innocent I am then my mother who wore her baker outfit walked towards me and hugs me tightly, "Your father didn't hate us. Don't dare to say that things!"

I shushed her and she released her hugs against me, "But my friends always asking me the same questions all time!" I shout back to her.

"Bridgette where's your father? Even teachers ask me like that!"

"Did that questions embarrass you my dear?" She strokes my hair gently and I look at her face, the face who hidden many scars. The face who always wrapped by her fake charming smiles..

Which that day I haven't realized that and thought that her smiles is the nicest smile in this worlds. Thought that her smiles shoves away my darkness and sparks the light. Silly me.

The more I look at her now the more I realized, her smiles wasn't the nicest smile in this world. Her smiles just like me, of course because we are mother and daughter right? Its dimmed and I felt pity on her.

Fake smiles, but her smiles who stand on my mind and kept along till this day. The smiles who protect me, till I realized this is the smiles who stabbed me without my knowing. So frustrating and annoying.

Why I could realized it now? Why not at the long time, why should now? I shook my little head then following her smiles, "Its not like that Mom! Im just curious, then where's father go?"

Silly me, my child versions too belives her words. Mother pats my head and fixing my button uniform, "Your father is in long trip of his work."

"Trust me, someday he would back and surprised to look my beauty daughter have grown this much!" She laughs and I laughs.

That was the words I hold on for long time, till this news slapped me hardly. I murmurs, "The day which never comes.." My eyes watery again to face the reality as my body strolled down.