You Like Her, Don't You?

Author note: Yeay! Thanks a lot to...

-Evangeline273 FOR ADDING THIS TO YOUR LIBARY LUV U UWU

-rkmiller2019 You Toooooo

Marinette POV

I can't switch on my eyes. It feel like you heard everything but you can't wake up from your sleep. My senses are works too, I can feel someone lifted me up then press my chest. They saved me, after I coughed but I still can't open my eyes.

Then I ended on the comfy bed. They were doing something with my entire body. Finally for a minute I can open my eyes! The first thing I saw was white ceiling and the first scent I smell was medicines.

"You wake up?" someone almost make me jump in surprise.

I lifted my head to find a woman who I don't know her name. My mind was filled by Bridgette conditions, did she save? "Can you look at me clearly Bridgette?"

Bridgette? What the hell! So these people who saved me were thought that I was their Bridgette? I adjusting my positions for a moment then nodded for response. "Glad to know that," she smiled.

"Do you wanna still continue our school trip? You still have 3 days left, but doctor said your bruises at your legs, and your back cuts were disable to move. If you still want to, I can carried you by rent a wheelchair."

"No, I won't to be a burden for you," I replied with politely.

"Why you jump off from the bridge, did you actually decide to give up from your life?" She murmured in lower tense but I can heard it.

Bridgette sound were echoed in my ears. "I wanna die earlier, please I wanna die." That's Bridgette not me. I gritted my teeth in fury. What the hell inside her head! Then I'd realize even though we're sisters, we are so diffirent.

She's really wanna die and I just need an answer..

"I didn't jump off, I just slipped."

"Pfttt, sorry kid if you were joking now, that's not funny. I just want to tell you, however your conditions and whenever your positions there are still a lot of peoples are always be your side and they're cares about you."

"Thanks for your advice, you asked me before about duty which I can't do. May I have my phone for instead?"

"We still have your belongings but sorry dear, we didn't find your phone. If you need for dial, I can do it for you."

"Tonight you need a peaceful rest so I back to hotel to check your friends. They will visit you tomorrow, I promised. Are you okay with that?" She stood up from her sat then walked towards to the door.

"Im okay," I forced a smile as she go out from my room.

At the same time I heard someone familiar voices. When the door opened I saw a siluet from blonde boy. He rushed to the next door from my room. What happened? After that I know the answer.

"Marinette was lack of bloods! Please doctor right here, her blood type is AB positive!"

Felix? So, Bridgette was saved?! Now I know what would I do at the rest of my recoverness.

-o0o-

Wednesday was the scedhule for visiting Centquatre-Paris. They have a lot of fun for taking a selfies. Lila tailed on Adrien wherever he go not to mention she was being a parasite while near at him.

"Lila, can you please just tailed me off!" Adrien felt uncomfortable.

"Why Adrien, lets take one selfie together?! Just once again!!" Forced her.

"It was be a 20 selifes for today that's enough!" Adrien walked to further.

"I wish that I was Bridgette," Lila paused in the minute then lifted up her chin to face him.

"What?" He froze at his state trying not to show his true feeling for Bridgette towards her.

"You like her, don't you?"