Get Off

Lila POV

He whacked her back with stick then smothered her by fabric. Bridgette fell down hopelessly. He carried her up and searched her phone. He give it to me. We're two both smirked in delightful.

"Hope you have a fun tonight!" I winked at him.

"Sure," Nathaniel grinned then looked over her prey.

Creep! I headed to once crew who had paid by me. He bowed me in respectful then I didn't need any permission to enter the cctv room. He left me alone as I instructed. Holy shit, my eyes were sore! Nathaniel is a dork!

I throwing my gaze to her phone. I wouldn't see those pervert moment though I can. Im in 100 percent going to puke if I watched them. Her phone is ringing, crap! What should I do now? The phone screen showed Alya My Bestie.

Her phone wasn't lock. I decide to check out her recently phones and messages. 10 miss called from Alya, and 7 unread messages from her mother. Patheic. She is a totally spoiled brat reminded her mother so worried about her.

How if her mother find out about a fact that now her daughter doing a sex with her classmate?

I can't wait for it!!

Alya My Bestie

"Girl where are you? I've been walking around the hull, deck, and stern. You didn't reply my messages yet. Are you misguided? Wanna me to call some crew to help?"

(Sent 11:09 PM, Read 11:10 PM)

Emm..This is a warning! Nathaniel should stop.

"Emm no, thanks Alya for your corncerned. I'll be back at 11:25 PM. I promised"

(Sent 11:10 PM, Read 11:11 PM)

Alya My Bestie

"Okay girl, I sleep first. Goodnight"

(Sent 11:11 PM, Read 11:11 PM)

"Goodnight too"

(Sent 11:12 PM)

I was swaying my hand to find my phone. This recording must be copied first. I whittsle for crew to help me. He cooperate the computer and stuffs with reliable. I handed my phone to him for my plan. He connected my phone to the processor by wire.

This video gonna be the worst nightmare for Bridgette, don't forget to erase the original video. I was shaking my hands thankful for his help and praise him with more paid. This is useful to close his mouth for any obstacles. We're both walked out from cctv room.

I called those dork, "Hey Nathaniel, you should stop!"

"Why?" He replied, I was sure Bridgette asleep now.

"Her friend had searched for her, recently I replied her messages. If you didn't bring Bridgette back to her room, you get a problem. Understood?"

"Hh..fine," he sighed then I headed to my stateroom.

Nathaniel POV

I was enjoyed my game until she screamed loud. This is not a moan I expect for. Her blue-bell eyes was widened in terrified. Im not a monster why you scared a lot? Im gonna to thrust her for the first time but something resisted me to do that.

Why? Why her face looked so sorrow. Am I the reason for her frightened?

"Let me go," her tone was hoarse then like a magic I was stopped.

I froze in her porcelain cheecks. What did I have done! Bridgette, cry because of me? I can't forgive myself for this. The silent room was interrupted by my phone which rang frankly.

I pick up my phone with stammered, "Hey Nathaniel, you should stop!."

"Why?" I replied, why am I so upset about this?

"Her friend had searched for her, recently I replied her messages. If you didn't bring Bridgette back to her room, you get a problem. Understood?"

"Hh..fine," i sighed then turned back to see her.

Bridgette fixing her clothes didn't look at me. Her body were shaked because of shocked. I barely touch her shoulders then she skimmed me off. "Do...Don't you ever to touch me again," her voice hissed in trauma.

I nodded then she leave me alone. Worthly she hate me after this. I don't have any courages to face her. To say sorry. It was stucked in my throat. And im deserve for being hated by her. Im such an idiots!

-o0o-

Bridgette run and wiped her tears. The sky so dark and there are no stars to shimmer the night. She paused for patting against the metal railings. So cold, so dark, everything is black. The seas looked like ready to devour her alive.

What is she doing? She should back to her room. Bridgette digging in her pockets for search something. Her phone is gone. "Oh great, what's the next jinx?"

She laid her chin on the metal railing until she heard some footsteps come near. She tilted her head to slip her glance. That's Adrien, what his buisness on her. "Where have you been, oh my god! Everyone drifted crazy to search you.'

"I wanna die," she replied in cold tense.