Weakness Side Of Human

Author note: YAAAAYYYYYYY THANKS TO Cotton_Candy_Blanket FOR ADDING THIS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY ^W^

Marinette POV

School didn't allow the students to get out at night. Silly, did they actually sure that their students would obeyed them? Sometimes I felt grateful have switched to her lives, in Bridgette world rules weren't so strict opposite with mine.

This time I couldn't get out for taking a fresh air like this. I have drumped off to room which surrounded by debating. Gave a blame to each others was a worthless thing in my life. Definietly trying to solve the problems with comparing some argue but in my opinions its only wasting times.

Exactly, for attending several lessons weren't my meant to be. Due to my fake grandma forced me for being able do everything she want me to do. So annoying, I sighed as I shook my head. Today what's degree? I felt more cold than usually.

Mama asked me for returning some favor. What something else besides bought the new skin care product which half in discount. I laughed, its my first time to feel this family reunion. But someone making it not complete, Bridgette, Papa.

I paused my pace to ponder. Mama wouldn't mad if I late for going home right? Besides, I had learned this places well, mama and Alya help me about that. I fast to remember anything, that some fact I could impressed from myself.

I tilted to find a park. I decide to walk over there for having a swing time. My bare skin touching the metal railing, so cold as mine, my heart stunging. For any case my fake father didn't teach me to cry, because he claimed that cries were the weakness side of human.

My smile disappearing somehow, he wasn't true at all. Sometimes im crying in the proper situations which I can't held it. Hhh, why now I missed him like this? I swing then my whole body blown up by wind.

My bangs sweeping in gracefully. According to the weakness side of human remembered me to Kagami. Did Bridgette capable to being friend beside her? And how about Felix? I was worried about him. I hoped they wouldn't do anything stupids towards him.

Yeah you correct, from daddy lessons I have been changed someone to monsters. Kagami, she was the kind persons I ever met till she met me. Until she making friend relationship with me. And im the person who made her be the diffirent one.

That's my fault..

Since that fucking day..

I gripped the metal chains tightly. Tossing away that's minds to further. When my feets barely touched again with ground, I bounce off resisting the force. My body swing again in relieved as far as my eyes pinned his gesture.

What is he doing at 07:12 PM alone? Then some memory zoomed out from my brain. I knew his feeling, I smiled then calling his name. "Hey Adrien, wanna swing? So bored in here to do it solo."

I making the sweetest voice and charming face to tease him. He noticed me then brushing his nose area. What happened? Ah what do you think Marinette, you have been passed that suffer period either! Why you should worry to him as you worried to Felix?!

He walked in limping then I decided to walk over him. We are locking our sight in the middle of park. There's nobody else besides us in here. His face looked dull and messed. I can imagined what had happened.

I smiled softly make his brows lit up. "You happy with my conditions?'

He pouted his tan cheeks. Oh my god, how he looked so innocence like this? With dashed motion i shook my head in these distractions. "Im not happy, why you questioning like that?"

He wasn't in mood for jokes. I understand, too understands. I hugged him tightly made he shocked at the same time. My cheeks went heater with no reason. "I knew that feeling, let me help you to recovery at first. I wouldn't insist you to tell if you won't," I whispered to his left ear calmly.

He nodded in bashful face. What just had happened to him again? Did he was in fever? Oh my god, this boy is serious sick! I laid his hands for wrapped my neck. I grabbed his legs with my arms to wrap around my hips. Yea, like what I did to Bridgette, I lifted him up.

"W..Woah not that so fast!" Panicked him made me chuckled.

"Wanna bet?" I dare him then run with carefully towards the swing.

I bent down my body then he get off from my ride. He scratched his neck nervously, "T..Thanks!" Stuttered him which I admit it was cute.

"Hold on! I am treating you for medicines so calm down," he obeyed me as he sitting to the metal board of swing.

I checking his wounds, bruises. There's a lot, but Im pretty sure your heart more suffer than this. Fortunately, I bought some paramedics stuff from market. I rubbed his purple wound then spilled the ointment carefully.

He looked me down with that blank gazed. Still continuing my treatment, I cleaned off his gailings around his ankles by medical sprayer. And for last, I wrapped his scratches with bandages.

His acted almost made me shocked that time. He guided my wrist to touch his chest, still with his dull face. "Can you heal this pain too? For me, please?" Pleaded him made me shrugged off my shoulders completely unsure.

"With that bandages? You only need to cover these holes in my heart with that medical's fucking tool," He looked hopelessly and tears were stung in his eyes waiting to flood.

I hugged him again for comforting. "Its okay for crying."

"No, its not okay. I won't looking weak," he shooked his head above my shoulders as I smiled.

"Crying is the decent thing in our lives when we all got some pain. Which is not being the statement for weakness. Our weakness appear when we were lost our couragues to believe, at least you are a gentleman in front of me."

He wrapped my waist with his arms gently as he starting to sob. My eyes stunging as remembering myself at that day. So perfectly like this. I blinked in twice for letting my tears to flow and facing the dark sky with amount of stars hanging gracefully.

This day, this night skies are the witness of our pain.