I Can't Do This

Bridgette POV

Today Chloe birthday! I knew what I supposed to do. Exactly, school ends earlier than I guess because of teacher's meeting. Flinching my fingers to my hair as waited amount of class walking out.

I glanced to Kagami for doing a plan. She shrugged off her shoulders then walking out for Chloe. I told her to bring Chloe to our quarters. This is my time, Sabrina wake up from asleep then looking around.

I headed to her as she give me a frightened look. Patheic. Hopeless. Helplessly. "W..What do you need M..Marinette?"

"Is that your way to reply my prescence? Bad..." I tugged her collar as she gasped.

"D..Did I do something wron..g?" She stammered at her words make me pushed her down.

'Brak' the voice bumped of her ass, fortunately no one around the class. Too empty means a lot for me. She bit her lip to resist her pain. "Kept to pretend being strong enough? I have no idea on you."

"Follow me," I insisted as she attempt to stand.

Everyone at the corridor stared to me. I knew they would sharing another rumours for their gossip. 'Did Marinette and Sabrina being closed?'. So irritating. I held Sabrina become closer than before. "You know today was Chloe birthday?" I asked calmly.

"I know," she nodded.

"You have a gift?" I asked then she replied in nod again.

"Great! But I have more interesting thing to give to her. You wanna know? Oh, no you supposed to be know!" I mocked in deavily.

When our stepped was stopping by the crowds, I grabbed her palm to search another way. I found Kagami and Chloe were laughing in their jokes, afterwards. My Headquarters was the safest place in all over places at the school.

Which is placed in the other side beyond the supervisors range. Where is directly behind the back of school. If you asked me, there was forest behind our school. So, that the reasonable things why Marinette past took the place first before another wannabes squad marked it.

I took a glimpse to my prey who hid on my back. Chloe clapping her palms in delightful. She hugged Kagami then tilted her head to take a look. "I never accepted any best gift besides this!"

"That's Marinette I ever known," Kagami showed her thumb towards me letting me smile abruptly.

"So don't wasting your time for impressed, torture her my princess," I threw her off to the ground.

Kagami locked her movement as Chloe took something in plastic bag. My mouth gape then stopped Chloe actions for a moment. She rolled her eyes felt in betrayed. "You forget the flour! It isn't be complete!!" I yelled at her.

Kagami giggled then I helping Chloe to pour the flour gradually. She is trying to escape but Kagami locked her tightly than before. "If you weren't struggle, she wouldn't be locked you more tight. Were that even you used your brain!" I insulted.

Chloe laughed louder till the end of the flour we have. Kagami starts to sing a song, "Happy birthday Chloe, happy birthday Chloe."

Its fun and its hurts in the same time. Why? I should be happy in my best friend birthday, should i? And why she is setting that's pitiful faces. Chloe threw off her glasses then lifted up her chin.

I walked towards the bricks then taking a plastic bag on it. Chloe waiting me with her ducked face. I trailed off for a moment considering my choice for had brought Sabrina in here, did a good choice?

"So lame," she scolded me as she swayed her hand to search an eggs.

"This is for betrayed me!" Chloe throwing an eggs to her head.

Sabrina shut her eyes. She was crying silently but we all knew it. "But I didn't," she whispered.

"Awww that was nice Chloe! I bet she will going to cry in front of her mommy!!" Kagami following her jerk.

Sabrina curled on the ground. Something was familiar in me somehow. My head felt dizzy after that, reminding something I won't to know. My vision started to blurry. Tingling over my body as my forehead throabbing in pain.

Kagami and Chloe kept their hand to slap her. They threw all the egg until there are two left. Sabrina still stay at same. Being bullied, kicked, and all the dirt were pointed on her helplessly face.

"I beg you to stop, please!!" Sabrina screamed then I rubbed my forehead in confused.

Why? Why I felt her pain too, that's not my suffers anyway. "Please stop to humiliate me."

"I swore I never betrayed you."

Im sweating and my vision starts changed. There was a place, not in my headquarters. Where am i? This is in the dreadout room, like class? But, where? I haven't seen it in my life.

My hands were tied, and my legs too. Why its happened to me? Someone throwing me an eggs. She wore a uniform, but she is alone and nobody companied her. How pathetic.

Someone entering the class, I can't clearly to see her face. I being able to see her presence then she laughed at me. "Happy birthday Lila," she laughed and soon as followed by her friend who called Lila afterwards.

I fell down on my knees. Back to the reality where I supposed to be. My sweats kept dropped from my forehead and I tilted my head to see them. Kagami give me a corncerned look as Chloe.

"Are you sick?" Chloe asked in worried.

"No, am not," I shooked my head reassuringly.

"Well if you say so, we insisted you to throw this left eggs," Kagami forced to smile.

I attempt to stand despite my tingled legs. Grabbed two eggs in my hand then walking towards to the dying creature in front of me. Such ashame, nasty, fainted. I slapped my mind to keep awake.

Sabrina patted wasn't strong enough to handle this 'bully' again. I raising my hand to the blue sky before swaying it. My body shaking in disagreement. I felt again to the ground. I can't do this for Marinette past sake.