Switched

"You like her, don't you?" Her eyes squinted for making sure.

"Like as a friends you mean? That's right," He cringed at himself then leaving her alone.

Mrs.Bustier called them to gather. Before they have to visit Bridgette, she asked them to buy some stuff for her. She said even a little thing from friends could make her ill fast to recover. Even though she looks happy doesn't certain with her spiritual health.

-o0o-

Marinette kept her knuckles to twich each others. Her head was leaned on the soft pillow surface. She have had memorized all over were happened at last night. She was felt bad for wearing Bridgette's clothes today.

It was a simple outfit for someone who will spent her whole day on the bed. Pink shirt and long black pants which has white stripes on it. Her hair was relatable straight, she didn't want to make it difficult for nurses who offered a help for making two pigtail tied.

The door has opened by Mrs.Bustier always smile within. She thought It was a personal meeting so she was absolutely false. Bridgette friends rushed to enter this small room by patting.

"Bridgette im so sorry for left you alone yesterday, you should talk to me if something bothered you most! Im soo worried sick about you!!" The brunette gave her a tight hug friends.

"Ouch," Marinette didn't regret her response because her back trully in suffer.

"Oof im sorry. I didn't mean to, hey by the way your friends were bring you something," She waving her hand for couple of girls who grabbed a new phone.

Marinette POV

"Bridgette im so sorry for left you alone yesterday, you should talk to me if something bothered you most! Im soo worried sick about you!!" The brunette gave me a tight hug friends.

"Ouch," I didn't regret my response besides my back trully in suffer.

"Oof im sorry. I didn't mean to, hey by the way your friends were bring you something," She waving her hand for couple of girls who grabbed a new phone.

Great! I didn't expect that they were really bought me a new phone. I mean, it was too much from the gift I received. My eyes widened in surprise then i stroke someone cheeks who I claimed as Bridggete's best friend.

"That's charge was enough! It was fine, Adrien, me, and Nino were spent our money for this instead of your stupid phones! And guess, Lila have been inserted with a new internal, and sim card!"

Lila? I heard about her before while Bridgette mumbled in her mental dieases. I glanced at her slightly attempt to memorize her gestures. "Did you that girl who send Lila those video?!"

I remembered how terrified her face when she said about that. Now it was make a sense about this girl already made my sister being crazy. No, it wasn't a common crazy, did she do some terror towards her?

But, what? These video must be the reason all of this sudden. I know right that she has a purpose for taking part to this phone. There were a trap Marinette, you shouldn't believe her. It was same as dealing with monsters.

I looked at her intensely. I know she was hiding something, this is my sister disaster so I should take a part too. I can said it with do a revenge. For making our live switched at the same time, switched our fate, you wanna fight? I will get a rid for you later.

"Hellooo after fell and drowned someone get changed easily." The girl with blonde pixie hair folded her arms.

"Forgive me, cause for the frank, i don't remember you guys. Maybe 2 or 3 days later I am really remember about you all," its not a total of lie anyway.

"Okay, have a goodnight." The brunette kiss my cheeks in disappointed.

Im so sorry..

At least I know what my plan. After they left, I attempted my bruises feet to touch these cold floor. As I slapping my palm against the wall. Its throabbing on entire my body.

Gaining my pains to open the door then walked to the next room. Pretty tired to peer against the glass door. Im slightly rotated the door knob and found her. Its hurts, all over my body too hurts.

I walked limped until she noticing me in curiousity. My sweatery palm grabbed her infusion pole. I heard she have lacks a lot of bloods. "Remember me?" I sighed in relieved.

She shook her head for the answers. I tilted my head to read the paper above the room's desk. Lack of bloods, stitched the area between left ear and forehead, dissociative amnesia.

I jolted up in disbelief. Don't tell me she..She was widened her eyes as me. I felt guilt on her, if I didn't eager to bring her with me. This tragedy wouldn't be happen. No, Marinette, no! Believe it, sooner or late, her memory would back.

It is so complicated! I will punish everyone who ruin her happiness. Her happiness and my happiness. Everything. My family! I locked our gaze till she gasped.

"A miracle to see you sister."

"Who are you?"

"An ordinary girl who offered you some favor," She frightened as I guess.

I slide Bridgette's student card under her pillow. I will waiting for you to remember. "Don't tell anyone about our conversations today," I murmured.

"But, why? You are a stranggers to me!" She complained.

"Keep that card, someday if you remember...You will need it, my elder sister. And I bet you, if you really want to tell just tell. You only make this thing which I try to fix even harder. Understood?"

Her jaw dropped as I hummed to leave her place. When I at the edge of the door, I turned my head at once to see her. I smiled though she wouldn't accept it. You are my family Bridgette, remember.

Just wait for my revenge.