Unexpected Situations

Author note: Awwwww thanks, for your voted!

-FyeizaYusra

-Ilovefanfics444

-gwenjoon

THANKS!

"Everyone please go to the middle area at the park immediately!" Mrs.Bustier announced with speaker loudly.

They come then make a circle line to sit down together. Lets say it was an outdoor homeroom not to mention with those yawning students in exhausted. Mrs.Bustier count the amount of students before they have a night at hotel.

"Where's Bridgette?" Mrs.Bustier pointing her thumb at the rest of space.

Alya gulped as they're starting to look at her temporary. Nino felt guilt with his rude attitude then patting her shoulders for support. "I..i was walked over with her through the park until she reject me for accompany her."

"She looked dull, so I thought she need a fresh air then Juleka came to engage me for hang out together. During the road, I have been send her a messages which haven't seen yet."

Alya showed up her phone to the others for her evidence. "She should have been here if she heard my announced so it will make a sense. Or my speaker wasn't loud enough?"

They're shook their head in disagreement. "Maybe she went to the toilet or somewhere else for contemplating her dumbness. Was that a big deal?" Lila smirking.

"Lila it was harsh! You better for not to repeat it again. Bridgette is our friends, my student, your classmates!" Mrs.Bustier was in her period.

"Uh huh, and I won't share the same air with her Mrs.Bustier." Her eyes were rolling.

Kim open her mouth attempt to blurt his words. "BITCH YOU SHOULD KNOW, SHE NEVER INSULT YOU LIKE THAT. SHE ALWAYS FELT HAPPY AND WANT TO MAKE A FRIENDS WITH OTHERS WHATEVER WITH THEIR FEATURES AND ATTITUDES!"

Lila felt an eruptions from her head going to explode. "Probably you were forget who am I! My father would make you outta from school forever since you yelled at me like that!"

"You two its enough! Adrien call 112 right now! We will try to scan this place first. Make 4 groups to scatter; I need for 12 persons to search over the park, 5 persons to search at the love locks bridge, and the rest to stay in here!"

They were spread to look for Bridgette. Alya body was shaked in shocked. Adrien pull Nino arms to follow him to the bridge but Nino stopped his steps. "What's the problem?"

"Sorry Adrien to go by yourself this time, I would pacify my soulmates first," he blinked at him.

"Hhh is that my best friend in lovesick?" Adrien teased him then rushed away.

Adrien Agraste POV

"I..i was walked over with her through the park until she reject me for accompany her."

"She looked dull, so I thought she need a fresh air then Juleka came to engage me for hang out together. During the road, I have been send her a messages which haven't seen yet."

Alya and those proofs were echoed in my ears. "I wanna die," her tone so hopelessly through her shiny blue-bell eyes last night. My sparks, don't go, please don't leave me!

I clenched my fists firmly as throwing my glance to the dark Seine river. There are me, Nathaniel, Max, Kim, and Alix were kept our eyes to around. Nothing, just cold air was flowing through my bare skin.

Police have been deployed for missing child cases. They were allowed to use those boat during the searches. I and Nathaniel has a permit to lift. We sailed, did she really drown? But, why?

"I wanna die."

The nets were scattered away then something has stucked inside. He pulled it actually then we were made in surprise. That's Bridgette! I murmured in pleasure. What's many time she has had drowned?

Right now at 09:12 PM, don't tell me she was tried to suicide for a while. Don't tell me she had drowned for a long times! I was studied her beautiful pale face; her tiny red lips, those freckles, and her bridge nose.

And crap! She only wore a white undershirt, and black jeans pants. Maybe her outer have gone by tide. I reported to Mrs.Bustier in relieved. Afterwards she hasten for calling paramedics.

We're two get off from the boat then headed to the park. Police carried Bridgette in careful make me a little bit of jealous. Not waiting for a long time ambulance arrived. She was so pale almost similar with corpse.

Alya sobbed in delightful was lucky knowing her best friend saved. One of those paramedics pumped her chest. "One, two, press!"

"Press!!" for the twice I was panicked to deserve the truth that Bridgette couldn't safe.

"Press!!" And the last some waters spurted out from her mouth.

She is coughing temporary. Paramedics hauled her to hospital. Mrs.Bustier will accompany her for recovery, she told us to go to '12 Hotel' without her. For this unexpected situations Kim was chosen to be our captain for this time.

I sighed. Praying for Bridgette health. She will okay, she will fine, and now she just need a rest. She's not a weak girls Adrien, and don't forget she's not mine.

"Okay everyone, from this streets you only go ahead till you find a traffic jam then go to the right side. Listen, follow me!" Kim instructed with bossy way.