Hint (1)

"If you still didn't find him, but he found you? What would you do?"

Sabine shrugged her daughter shoulders agilely. Marinette stared at her with numb feeling. "Of course I would hug him. I need an explanation, I need an answers. Why he left me, that's a normal actions someone would do."

She brought Bridgette's belongings to unpack. Marinette remaining her feet to stand against the floor. Her mind full of thought. Sabine turned around to see her once more.

"You wanna stand up till your feets tingling? Better you come here to unpack your belongings," Sabine called her for help.

Marinette kept to silent and help her. "Mom..I want to question you something," her tones made her lungs to shiver.

"What's the matter Bridgette?" She looked at her felt annoyed.

"Well it's that a true If I have a twin sister?" Her voice more serious as she pinned her eyes on her.

"Bridgette Dupain-Cheng had I told you about do not to mention it again?" She clenched her fists uncomfortable.

Marinette POV

Do not to mention it again? What was that? It means Bridgette knew it even just a little. Her face doesn't look well like before. "But why mom? Since when you wanna hide the truth. You have another daughter and you aren't telling me yet!"

"I have a sister! And why you so stubborn to face that fact!" I yelled at my mom as my heart starts to ripp.

"I am not stubborn Bridgette, I just won't to remember my pain. You know it hurts! I've had lost them, my two precious persons since a long time. And your twin sister already died!"

I am die? Where she heard that news? Its lie! Her eyes starts to glassy. This is my fault she remembering all those pain. I walked towards her to hug her once again. I didn't know what just I had do but I guess it will help.

"Y..your twin sisters already passed away as your father gone! That's the reason I didn't want to tell you darling. S..she is your reflected like mirror, if she still alive she would look pretty like you," she sniffled as Bridgette's shirt muffled her sound.

So mother didn't try to dump me? I showed her my genuine smiles. I hug her again tightly as won't to loose this warmth for forever. I missed her as I knew her. My mom, im home.. Your lost child.

"It's okay mom. Telling the ugly truth even though its hard is a better decision than kept a pretty lies," she nodded then starts to blurt out her story.

"This accidents were begin when I have gave birth you two. In Paris, and that day I lost my child and my husband Tom. I have reported this to polices, but they can't find your sister.  After that, my nightmares haunted me every night."

"But why you claimed that my sister was died? Maybe there's any other families take care for her," I smiled sheepishly attempt to swallow my spittle.

"Hh sorry darling I wouldn't be so optimism like that and never! You know what? 5 months later after my reported had handled by well, they told me that they find Tom corpse was wrapped by black plastic bag! Oh my poor Tom."

"Papa got killed?!" I gasped in disbelief and she dripping her tears again in agreement.

"But, who on the earth did that?!" I gritted my teeth in furiousity.

"They weren't found the murderer yet for instead they gave me Tom corpse autopsy file," my mother stopped her sobbing as she attempt to serious mode.

This is more complicated. My heart beat abnormally as my mom give me a signaled. 'Now you know the answers'. But its not enough, I want it to be the complete ending. Who is the murderer?

In a sudden my suspicion fell to my foster parents. 

Author note: Sorry if it is too short than usually. Hope you enjoyed my story. Sorry for my bad English and grammar XD