Remember

Sabrina shut her eyes to close as Bridgette's body fly on the top. She trying hard to catch Sabrina arms then pulling her against Bridgette's chest. Her arms hugging Sabrina waist tightly.

Without hesitation, she flipped Sabrina body to her top. It might be easier to decrease Sabrina pain if they approaching the ground. Bridgette hugged her tightly due to afraid of death. When the air forces more heavy than the mass of two. Bridgette back already hit the ground.

'Bruak!' A bumped sound echoing throughout the school. There are a lot of students who hadn't get home yet surrounding the venue. Bridgette's back cracked and unfortunately her skull too.

"Someone, call for ambulance!" one of the crowded screamed in panicked.

A blonde boy dodging the crowd then his eyes were staring to his blue-nette haired. She is dying on there, he gasped. He clenched his fists then cursed everyone who blocking his way. "As always, I can't save you at the time.."

Bridgette POV

"Bridgette Dupain-Cheng!!" Someone screaming her name.

Focused Marinette your opportunity to save her is limit, and the possibility you saved are 15 percent. Choose her or yourself, dammit! I am new Marinette not past! When her eyes shut that was my time to act.

Im trying hard to catch Sabrina arms then pulling her against mine. My arms hugging Sabrina waist tightly. Without hesitation, I flipped Sabrina body to my top. It might be easier to decrease Sabrina pain if us approaching the ground.

I hugged her tightly as some scenery distracted my view. Please, not again! The dusk sky I looked was turning into the cloudy once and this isn't at school. I am gaining the urge to see it again. The skyline capturing my gaze to dazzle.

Which colour was purple a little bit mixtured of red and orange. I am able to guess it was almost night. But, where? It still whirling in my mind which couldn't be answers. After that, I looked at Sabrina, this girl really wanna die huh?

"I wanna die earlier, please I wanna die," this new sound echoing in my ears.

It sounds like mine, but why I want to do that? I blinked in relief then remembering someone called Bridgette. If you remembered something, maybe this is her meant to be. And that's the reasonable thing I ended in the hospital room!

Then, the spark which fluttered in my stomach was ruined endlessly. 'Bruak!' A bumped sound echoing throughout the school. My back cracked as my skull following that, I can heard that sound.

Bloods squirming out painted the cement paving which I was laying on. My gaze turned blank, and the worst thing I didn't feel anything. Numb, paralyzed, unable to move.

Why it wasn't hurting me? I looked back to Sabrina, she kept her eyes to close. She will fine, I sighed in relieved. I could hear someone screaming and panicking. "Someone, call for ambulance!"

"Bri..Bridgette Dupain-Cheng!!!"

Again and again..

"Sis don't make a move or we can fall endlessly! And I still want to continue my life!"

Argh! I wanna scream, I couldn't handle this memories attacked! Air so sucking as my eyes frantically closing. I can't open it! Until I felt my body was lit up by someone.

-o0o-

"Sabrina saved! But there's still bruises and cut, hopefully that's not too worst!" Tikki cheered up as she announcing that news to her friends.

"But Marinette.." her head lowered then her friends nodded for understanding.

They walked towards to Sabrina position. She was laying on the proper bed from ambulance equipments. Chloe grasped Marc's fabric with her dull face. Marc patting her shoulders to reassure her that she would fine.

Sabrina coughed two times as she adjusting her position. There is one nurse who helping her to get back her consciousness. Chloe with careful patting her skirt. "Sabrina, please forgive me.."

She begged her forgiveness then nuzzling her head against her arms. Sabrina slowly looking at her. She fainted in smiles. Chloe crying abruptly then Sabrina stroking her cheeks, erasing her tears.

Everyone melting in this scenery. Friendship is beautiful thing and a wonderful gift. They are happy for Chloe and Sabrina. Marc couldn't help besides smiles. "I thought you were hate me," Sabrina mumbled.

"Yea, it because you didn't tell me," Chloe pausing her sob.

"Please, don't do it again," she scolded made Sabrina smiles grown bigger.

"Still friend?" Sabrina asked in hesitant.

"You idiot, of course!" She yelled made the groups of them clapsing.

Sooner or late they would changes to the good one.

Bridgette POV

I can't control myself. It was like I am playing some dramas. I am the puppet of this show, then with magic my body moving in this plot. I laid my chin on the metal railing until i heard some footsteps come near. I tilted my head to slip the glance. That's blonde boy, but he is not Felix. "Where have you been, oh my god! Everyone drifted crazy to search you."

"I wanna die," i replied in cold tense.

What have I said?! My mouth said that in sarcastic way. That was not my type. And what the hell where is it? In a ship? Then the place spinning in once, changing into the other place which I don't know.

I am standing on the bridge. But there a lot of love locks hung on the railings. My body shaking then somehow I run. I tripped then some random girl lifted up my chin.

"W..who are you?" I can't think clearly but my words blurted out.

She is that girl! The girl who I met at the hospital. And the weird words came out from my mouth again, "Did you that girl who send Lila those video?!" she silent. Once again Lila, who is that freaking girl?

"Happy birth day Lila," my goosebumps were rising in a sudden for remembering that.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her brows didn't connect with my words.

"Listen, I know you were scared of something but please stay keep your mind to awake! At least pay attention with your way," She hissed in mad.

"YOU DIDN"T KNOW ME, YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING, SO PLEASE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME WELL!" I shaked her body for resistance.

The sun gleam down have drown to the waved of river since 30 minutes ago. Cloud gathered make a dimmed sense in horror. Its totally dark now. She decide to piggy back on me. "Maybe you get a sober, let me ride you to your teacher supervisor."

I ruffled her hair in frustration. She loss her balance then hit the metal crossbar. We two almost fell from the railing. "Sis don't make a move or we can fall endlessly! And I still want to continue my life!" Warned her with a gasp.

"Oh great, cause I won't!"

Then my head fall first followed with the whole body to the river, opposite with Bridgette who she won't losses her grip from the corner of the metal railing. Her left knuckle grabbed my arm. We two hung in the air with trembling.

Her collar hung at the sharp of one of those love locks but it wasn't stay for long. Ship hasn't passed yet. Sooner or late her crop top left its owner. Bridgette almost fall and in the second count. We are falling.

'Byuurr' made a big waved. Somehow, i didn't pressure the motivation to move my leg for swim. My bun unravel from its arrangement. The water pushed me to deep down till her head knocked off to the rock.

Blood squirted out as its mixed with the fresh water. And all i know, my vision was lunatic black. "Bri..Bridgette Dupain-Cheng!" Bridgette attempted to keep her head above water.

Wait if I am Bridgette, then she is Marinette! Argh! My head, now I remembered everything.