Seer telled

Bridgette POV

"Sorry dear, we didn't find any lost stuff in here," some crew with tan skin and thick mustache blurted out his words.

Its strange. I turned around and digging my pants pocket. Hah? The phone is in my pocket? Since when? Then I memorize something. The way that I passed before, someone has bumped into me. Lila Rossi.

"Im so sorry, did I hurt you?" She raised her hand to pull me up.

"No, its not a problem anyway," I smiled as I patted my lap.

She rested her hand on my ass to clean it up. "There still a dust, let me help you," She offered me a help then I noded. Its look like make any sense somehow. Yesterday, did she bring my phone? But, why?

I headed back to my stateroom. 15 minutes later we should get off from this ferry then take a ride from Deippie to Ponts de Arts bridge. Time showed at 11:25 AM. The enable time we will arrive to Ponts de Arts at 05:15 or 05:20 PM if there's not any hindrance such an ill students or traffic jam.

"What are you daydreaming about? Let's go to check out!" Alya pulled my left arm in hurry.

At least I have my best friend beside me who made me relax for a moment. And the last thing which cluttered my mind, were the reason why Lila Rossi bring my phone last night. I would talk to her later.

-o0o-

"Come over here, Max would you call your friends to come to this spot for me please," demand Mrs.Bustier softly.

Max nodded then shouted over the ground to attract attentions. They gathering to make a square line. Mrs.Bustier directed about bus list for Ponts de Arts destination. She is explaining the scedhule after first visit too. Afterwards, they will stay for a couple days at '12 Hotel'.

Paris view as pretentious as common. Adrien sat across Bridgette like the first list. She throwed her vision against tree rows. Adrien didn't mind then setting his earpods. Some nontification popped from her phone.

Lila Rossi

Bridgette this is urgent! You know what, someone have send me this video last night. Is that really you? I wasn't suspect its truly you, but oh my ass I am so upset about you now.

(Sent 02:10 PM, Read 02:11 PM)

What the.. Where did you get that?!

(Sent 02:11 PM, Read 02:11 PM)

Lila Rossi

Look how terrified you are, so its truly you? I wasn't suspect you such a whore!

(Sent 02:12 PM, Read 02:12 PM)

It doesn't like what you see Lila, I swear!

(Sent 02:13 PM, Read 02:14 PM)

Lila Rossi

So what? Go on, tell them how much your price now. Ah I know, you weren't brave enough to tell the truth, were you? If you wouldn't do that, let me help you..

(Sent 02:16 PM, Read 02:18 PM)

Please don't tell them. He forced me to do that, I didn't want it!

(Sent 02:19 PM, Read 02:19 PM)

Lila Rossi

This isn't fair Bridgette, whoever violated the rules must be punished. Weren't you get claimed as a obedient student Bridgette?

(Sent 02:20 PM, Read 02:21 PM)

Please I beg you! I would do anything but please don't share that video!

(Sent 02:22 PM, Read 02:25 PM)

Lila Rossi

Anything? Interesting, but sorry dear. I would send it to everyone whatever I want. So, please to be patient for wait.

(Sent 05:01 PM, Read 05:12 PM)

Bridgette POV

This is a disaster! I couldn't handle this. My past, and now. Im still a loser who begged a freedom which I wasn't get. Live in a life. Life, fair enough? Just a couple years I live in a peace life. Should it ended like this way?

God, if you hear me. Let me switched into the better life that I suppose to be. Let me die. Just let me die! Im not even and ever a rigid person to deal with this thing again. Just let me free..

This is all his fault! I can't blame him, the fate which lined for me was supposed this thing would happen.

"Everyone, we have arrived! You all were allowed to tour by yourself and should back in this bus at 07:30 PM, understood?"

"Yes ma'am!!" Everyone cheered up to get down except me.

Somebody walked towards me. His faint scent, I known well. My foot reflexted to keep distant. He sighed for a moment as I turned around which found a guilty boy stood up in front of me.

"Bridgette, i.."

"Get away!" I don't know why I yelled at him like that then I run to further.

Adrien Agraste POV

I swooped my gaze to around. Alya wasn't with Bridgette to get around her. Where's she? I frowned my brows in worried. Nino pulled my right arm to follow him. Ponts de Arts were well-known by its love locks which tolerable attract visitors.

Someone was attracted our stakes. There is seer who wore a red cape and bring her magic ball in common. Tarots were scattered around her practical table. Her locations is the other side of the bridge. I and Nino decided to visit her.

"Come here folks, pedestrian whatever! I will show you the truth for your future!" She declared as she take down her hood.

"Ah I see, Nino Lahiffe and Adrien Agraste. Come here, I know you were interested!"

How way she know our name? Maybe a coincidence. Nino eager to know, he knelt to get prophecy. "What do you wanna know?" She asked.

"Something I couldn't believe it," dare him.

"Well, your soulmates is your enemy. She wore a glasses too, and I guess you and her were close because an useless argue. Believe it or not it was lined on your fate kid."

"WHAT?!" Nino jolted in disbelief made me laugh.

"Now, your turn," she rubbed my hand pulse and I wonder what will she say.

"Your soulmates is someone who you didn't know before. Her firstname is M and ah, its dark. I wasn't sure but later you met her in unexpected situations," she shut her eyes to close.

Who is she?