Mine

Adrien Agraste POV

"Nino, we should absence. Mrs.Bustier didn't allow whoever take a seat before get their nametag. Hurry up!"

"You two should too, Ah Bridgette, the people who seat next to me right?" I smiled abruptly.

"Ye..yea, we gotta go," She replied as she grabbed Alya wrist to further.

Nino stared at the brunette with deathly looked. I giggle a bit then grabbed his hand too. We were lined up waiting for nametag. Bridgette directly towards me. She was the nice girl I ever met, but I didn't like her.

She was nice, clever, talented but somehow I smell a fake scent of her. Did she really cares the other like they said? No one in this world who didn't have a mask. Everyone did have and I did too.

Did she really different from the other girls?

If she did, would she able to accept my alter ego?

What do you thinks Adrien! I slapped my mind for a moment. Why do I want her to not reject me? She is not mine, not yet. Ah shut up my mind!

After get my nametag I still froze at my state. Didn't have any urge to step closer to bus stair until Bridgette realize it. She touched my shoulders gently. I like her treat. Afterthat I walked to enter the bus.

Yeah not yet...

-o0o-

After Mrs.Bustier examined the seats and counted the students, she sat down to an available seat beside our driver. Nino slipped his hand to his purse. Looking for his flashdisk, Alya offered for help which definitely he refused it.

"Get off your stinky hand from mine!"

"I didn't touch you," Alya facepalm.

"I said, get off," Nino gritted his teeth.

"I said, I didn't," she yelled back.

"Seriously you two, go on a date for now!" Screamed someone who has a pink haired and wore a white cap.

They two redded as tomatoes. Everybody kept laughing even though its Bridgette. Alya put her earbuds do not want to hear those flirt. Nino throwing his vision through the window. They were in the middle of journey to come to Newhaven Port.

-o0o-

They have arrived to Newhaven Port. Everyone dropped their belongings to machine which move in to the transito. Lila hang out with Nathaniel to discuss something. Bridgette stood up with terrified looked. However she has a bad feeling today.

Watch showed at 09:00 PM. Bridgette stood up against the deck for inhaling a fresh air. Alya leave her since 15 minutes ago to tidy up their stateroom. Someone tiptoeing over to her without make any sound. Because of that, Bridgette didn't notice, there's someone behind you.

He whacked her back with stick then smothered her by fabric. Bridgette fell down hopelessly. He carried her up and searched her phone. He give it to Lila. They two both smirked in delightful.

"I hope you have a fun tonight!" Lila winked at him.

"Sure," Nathaniel grinned then looked over her beautiful prey.

(Allert! A little bit passionate sin of Nathanette! Skip it if you didn't like)

He brought her to one of all cabin in the hull. Lila has paid more for it. After dropped her prey he started to slam the door unpatiently. Bridgette started to wake up from her slumber.

"W..where am i?" She rubbed her forehead.

Nathaniel walked towards her with a genuine smile. Bridgette jolted up in relief. Only her and Nathaniel, and he is a male! Bridgette try to speak but Nathaniel had put his index finger to her lips.

"Sshh.. stay calm Bridgette, you gonna like this," He banging his hands to shrinked her off.

"No, no please. I should back to my stateroom with Alya. Please!" Pleaded her didn't have any strength to push him.

Nathaniel locked her movement. She is really in danger. Her tears fall down wettest her cheeks. Nathaniel kissed her lips to lock her reject act. Bridgette squeezed her eyes, hurt, her lips was bleeding.

"You know what? Your teary face such a painting of god. Seemed beautiful, I loved your bloody lips too!" He said in insane.

"GET OFF!!" Cried her attempt to escape.

"Oh sweetie, you can't leave me alone like that!" He kissed her again, pulled her tightly then make a hickeys in her neck.

Now you are mine