You Are A Failure

For the first i would tagged for those who add this to their libary. It was so nice! Thank you!!!

Would you mind if i tagged you?

-imaunicornloverr

-amanda4122

-AdrienetteForever26

Adrien POV

I want to run from my life, from my misery. From my papa, from something that called by 'house'. I have a house too which is doesn't feel like other's house in common. My house was the biggest in my alley but wasn't the one which contained love on it.

It have the automatically heater which worked well at winter but I didn't feel the warmth on it. Sounds useless, disgusting, and worthless. The school was ended since I skipped one class to visit school's health clinic with dizziness excuse.

Nino, the one who cares a lot for me without took any advantage from me. Trully one, and truly sincere. He leaned himself at the wall as I rose from my reclined. "Feeling better dude?" He asked with his bass voices.

I nodded as said yes and headed to exit. We are separating our ways when arrived at school's gate. My limo have parked since 5 minutes ago. In a sudden I won't back at home. Who on the earth want to stay at those asylum with my devil daddy.

My phone rang frankly then I went to inside. Picked up my phone, that's my father. "You have a photoshoot today at the park, I wouldn't tolerate a tardiness whatever your reasons."

I haven't any replied yet then he turned off the called. Hhh, I sighed in sadness. The driver noticing my mood either then he decide to turn on the music though his left hand hasitate to do it.

I chuckled a bit, "You weren't brave enough to violate my father rules too? You were allowed for turning on to make our vibe, I swore I wouldn't tell him. Feel free whatever you want to do in this limo," I swayed my head back being comfortable.

"T..Thank you my masters," he stuttered made me pissed.

"Just called me Adrien," I attempted to smile.

He nodded in perked then we are enjoying our road with jokes and songs. However traffic jam distracted our track. Damn it, I only have one minute left to come on time. Somehow the lateness bringing me back to remember that girl once again.

Bridgette, her mesmerized personalities. Father's slight was slapped my mind, oh hell no! "Can we be more fast? Please!" I won't die in his hands earlier then my driver was understanding me better somehow.

He sort of stepping on pedal and frowned his brows firmly. I won't to loose my grip as my wrists being thightened. We were overtaked the forwards and my gaze was spinning in dull. Uhh my head going to explode, I should suggest him to join a race next time.

I opened the door for looking father irascible face's. He gritted his teeth and beating his stick. "I said to not being so late? Is it causen by you or this our new driver?" I flinced my sight on my poor driver, he couldn't deserve this.

"No, this is my fault," I lowered my head and the new driver agape.

"B..But," he startled in lowest tone as I pinched his work shirt for signals.

"I have skipped one lessons at the end of class and gave a lie reason for taking nap at school's clinic," I bravely to face him.

-o0o-

Author note: Still in Adrien POV

After photoshoot he ordered me to follow him to the quiet and dark alley. I followed his paced attempt to vanish those goosebumps. I already knew what would he do but im too afraid to resist.

You can called me by weak. That word was suits on me. We paused our steps in minute then he returning back to face me. "What have you done were a disappointed for Agraste's sake," he looked at me in oberseving way.

"Sorry," I attempt with deseperately for not trembling.

"I have heard that in 100 times of your life made me pissed, Adrien," he whacked me by his wooden stick and I supposed to be stay at my state.

'Buak!'

'Buak!'

'Buak!'

'Buak!'

4 times he whacked my chest till my blood streaming down from nose. I am coughing, and blood ripples overwhelmed my coat. My entire body was collapsed and father didn't stop from his act till 8 whacked.

He was stompping amusingly on my back. It hurts, but my heart more suffered than all over his torture. What kind of father who doing this to his own son? And cracked, he whacked my shoulders with his stuff for the last.

"Why I have a son like you? Why?!" He bursted out his emotional self.

"And why your mother gave birth on you, why?"

"You are not more than a failure Adrien, you were unwanted since the first time. And beat my ass for disobeying my rules again! How dare you!"

He finished his sentence and lifted up my chin. "You are so similar with your mother, foolish," he slapped me for twice and pushed me off to hit the ground again.

He left me with his deavily smile. I let out my tears which dripping unpatiently. My whole body hurts! Too much! There are more bruises he made and they were bulged. I looked so mess.

And blood squirming out again from my nose till my chin.