Wisteria Skies

Author note: Who miss Marinette? This chap, she will appear!!

"I wanna die," she replied in cold tense.

Her hair tie fell down make her long straight hair fluttered by wind. Adrien haven't any idea on her words. They locked their sight in a minute. Until Bridgette legs can't handle to stand. Adrien panicked then helped her walked to her room.

He knocked a little at her door stateroom then Alya opened it. Alya looked panicked as Adrien for a minute. Afterwards, he left them gently, headed to his room. Alya carried her best friend carefully to her bed.

She sighed then those two sleep in peacefully. Day was changed, the time to arrive. Alya waking up her best friend for packed. Bridgette clumsy as usual then rushed to the bathroom. Alya realized in relief, probably last night Bridgette only got a sober.

Bridgette POV

"Wake up, sloth!" Alya shrieked as she patted my head.

"Hm..give me 5 minutes," I whined.

"THIS IS IN PARIS AND YOU GONNA WASTING YOUR TIME FOR SLEEP?!"

What? Paris what?! I widened my eyes reluctantly then rushed to the bathroom. To get a shower, last night was a dream, right? When the water dripping to touch my bare skin, I decided to remember all what I have done last night.

I rubbed my neck then my stomach. Oh no, this is not a dreams. There are many proofs to deny it for just a dreams. For my mother's sake, I should conceal this hickeys by pale concealer.

"Bridgette, I hang out with Rose. I come back later!" Alya screamed loud so I can hear her voices from my place.

"Okay!" I replied as I washed my waist.

After take a bath, I headed to pack my belongings. I change my casual outfit to something more closed and safe. Yellow sweater, black short jean pants, and I wrapped my neck with blue scarf.

I collected my hair to make a bun and tying it. For accessories, I applying once pink ribbon headband. Simple and fit, I loved it! Oh hell yeah, now I should looking for my phone. First conclusion ask the crew for help.

Marinette POV

Dusk, a little sunlight passed through my curtain. I wondering did my elder sister have arrived? I checking my phone for Instagram. Gugliemo Senior High school, while Im typing some nontification bothered me most.

"Felix Graham? Duh those dense. I told him that I have a mission before our vacation to library," I rolled my eyes in pissed.

I ignoring those calls for take a bath. In any case I prefer to learn martial arts and keen of history also math rather than my elder sister. She was a nerd who infatuated in science and astronomical. I have been stalked her since 2 years ago.

After wrapped my body with towel, I pick my casual outfit. Pink crop top with white undershirt, and black short jean pants. I collected my hair to make a ponytail. Don't forget to bring my tote bag.

"Marinette Kylant, time for lunch!" Screamed my mother in the first floor.

"Alright, alright!" I replied as soon as I rushed down to the first floor.

Especially that's not my real mother. Why she kept to hide that fact from me? Neither mom and dad, they are already know. I sighed, maybe better I didn't know the reason. This fake family, and im just a puppet to complete this diorama.

Not bad at all, they still nice to adopt me. Acted like I was their daughter, but im not her daughter. Im too bad to deserve it all. Im too tomboy, underestimated, rude, and ugly to get called by princess.

"Marinette you okay?" Father noticed that I didn't touch my food.

"Absolutely perfect!" I plastered my face with a fake laugh then scooped my cereals.

"If there something bothering you, daddy here willing to listen my princess issues!"

"And daddy's queen ready to give you an advice!" shout my mother kissing my cheeks.

This is too hyperbolic. Too nauseated. I hate them. No, I hate myself! I hate my real mother, why she dumped me? Am I too unwanted? Am I just a failure? Then I back to reality facing them all. Did like usual you do Marinette!

"Thankyou my king and queen. You are the best parents I have! Love you all!" I kissed them then finishing my lunch.

"And you are our lovely princess," replied them and I smiled to response.

In my way to get my snickers I found my DSLR which hung on furniture hangers. I brought it in my tote bag then focused on my snickers. I wrapping my bare legs with long socks then set up with my maroon snickers.

After waved for a minute to say goodbye. I lifted my eyes to the Parisian wisteria sky. Time to meet you my elder sister. I headed to my ordered taxi. "Destination to Seine River please," I said then throwing my head which full of thought.