The Lost Child

Lila POV

Did she just broke my phone? How dare she was! One point for you Bridgette, this game not finish yet. I sighed then go ahead to the crowd. We are going to leave this magnificent place. Goodbye Paris..

-o0o-

This time showed at 10:12 AM. This day was unfriendly with their conditions right now. So hot until Max the silent person cursed this day. They back to London with beautiful memory except Marinette with a scars and trauma within.

"Hey girls, wanna buy some ice cream to chill down the day?" Adrien pinned his thumb to the ice cream stant.

"Not bad," Alya replied.

"How about you?" She continued her words with elbowed Marinette.

"Actually im going with you," she winked to her then giggling.

"Woah this is our new Bridgette, suprising me! The old Bridgette just stay calm and nodded. Bah, how a bored habbit," Nino stretched his arms together.

Alya smacked his back then they were laughed out loud. They are walking towards the stant and Adrien grabbed Marinette palm to choose the flavors. "What do you like Alya?" She asked.

"You forget that too?? Its harsh, but okay I forgive you don't show me that's puppy eyes again," Alya begged then Marinette whistle.

"Orange sorbet, and this geeky DJ want some of choco gelato," Alya teased him.

"And you Adrien?" Marinette tilted her head to compare some similar features of his face with Felix.

"Guess what," Adrien smiled.

"We're not playing riddles Mr.Agreste," Marinette rolled her eyes then chuckles a bit.

"Yes we are," he admit about every inch of her's so wonderful.

"If I win treat me on the next chance!" She extend out her tounge.

"As your wish Mrs.Dupain-cheng," he said on respect.

"So confident are you? I bet, you will choose strawberry on the ground and blueberry on the top! Without any topping on it!" Marinette shut her eyes.

"You freaking me out, is that a magic or what?" Adrien laughed.

"Almost true, it was a coincidence," she laughed too.

"I pick a strawberry flavor and lime on the top please!" Marinette widened her eyes as Bridgette's friends stared at her in disbelief.

She turned around and found Alya jaw dropped. They are all froze on their state till Marinette speak up. "Is that's a wrong choice?" she said in curiousity.

"No..not really! I guess, someone can changed their favorite ice cream after fall from the bridge, I..I mean ah whatever you like it girl," she rubbed her forehead in distracted mind.

"Uh, im sorry if I changed now," Marinette rubbed her left arms with her free palm.

Adrien patt her shoulders as gentle as he does. He want make her to feel more comfortable around them. He just want to tell Bridgette in past or this new Bridgette they'are still one Bridgette.

"That's not a big deal duddetes, come on, here take a seat!" Nino pulled chair beside him.

"Thanks," Marinette smiled in relieved.

Marinette POV

"That's not a big deal duddetes, come on, here take a seat!" Nino pulled chair beside him.

I happy to know I happy to learn. You have a lot of friends on your side Bridgette. You have more what I haven't. You near with these good people, it so opposite with me. You attract an angle side and I attract a devil side.

We're two both like live in diffirent dimension. Diffirent dynasty, diffirent world. Its hard to touch yours, and for you its too easy thing to touch mine. Probably god decide to swith our lifes to learn each others.

Im afraid, im too frightened. How about you now? Can you able to deserve my lives? Can you able to accept these dark side? My friends soul isn't good as yours Bridggete. So be carefull.

After we finished our ice cream we decide to go home. I asked Alya where's my house and she showing 'WHAT THE FUCK YOU FORGET YOUR HOMIE?' face.

"Alright this is utterly ridiculous. Let me show you, my majesty."

-o0o-

Author note: Still in Marinette POV

This is my house, what would I do if I meet my real mom? The woman who gave me a birth! The woman who I never see her face before. Don't forget Marinette, the woman who dumped you to the hell.

"I..im home," my tone lowered as my feet start to tremble.

That she was, standing in front of my state. My mom, that's face. Is that my mom? My mom who dumped me? She hugged me? She cried for me?

"You are..What did you think to try jump off of the bridge. You think I don't know! WHAT DID YOU DO, you want to leave me alone Bridgette?" She was mad, she really mad.

"I..im so sorry I didn't mean to," however I felt this warmth.

The real one, the real mom. I felt this warmth sensations wrapped my entire body. Im crying, why im crying for woman who dumped me? I dropped Bridgette's suitcase to the floor.

"Im glad you saved! I thought, I really die if I lost you!"

We're get off from each others hug. If you know im your lost child, what would you do? "Mom in order to mention about losing something."

"Yes Bridgette?" She tugged her glance towards me.

"What would you do if you lost the precious person in your life?"

"I will find him, no matter what," she give me a reassuring smile.

"If you still didn't find him, but he found you? What would you do?"