Cheater

Lila POV

Today is my chances to defeat her! I knew Bridgette was weak at math. So, after passed the exam I could manipulating the class. Making scenario that Bridgette was cheated. I have the exam questions yesterday, so I worked it at home.

If you ask, how I get that? Easy, offered Mrs.Bustier some help to bring her documents to her room. After that, stealing math exams paper from her desk. Assuming her that her documents were arranged in right desk.

In mention to disguise, after exams I put this answered sheet in Bridgette's locker room. I have duplicate keys of whole stuff and building in school. This is a benefit of becoming the daughter of principal.

Hoping that Bridgette scores more better than before, so my plan wouldn't worthless. They will give Bridgette suspicious looked, and calling her to the principal room. And maybe she would get suspension for a couple day!

I should be fast if I won't get caught by her..

-o0o-

Marinette POV

It was the easiest questions I've ever answered. Well, after test I hang out with Bridgette's best friend as her behavior. Very fun! Sometimes I forgot that they were Bridgette friend, not mine. Sighed, I missed them in a sudden.

I walked with Alya to the locker rooms. Not many people in here, at least there are 4 Bridgette's classmates including me and Alya. Lila was there too, her locker room not far from us. She leaned her body against the locker room in unacknowledge expressions.

"I didn't believe Nino really made this for me! You know, it so sweet!" She said in cheery tone.

"Neither did I, pshhh don't truly believe him. We don't know what boys gonna do to make our heart break again," I smirked then unlocking my locker room with key.

"BRIDGETTE!! Nino isn't a boy like that! You should get a boyfriend to know right what my feelings now. It fluttered away like a bunch of butterfly shaking your stomach! And your cheek turned hot like your eyes going to burn!" Alya explaining in enthusiastic.

"Ye-yeah what would you expect from a lover? Bleh!" I shoot out my tounge with childlish style as Alya shrugged my shoulders in vibrant movement.

"Tsk tsk, how about we changing the topic to cuddle scenes between you and Mr.Agreste? May you explain that Mrs.Agreste?" She teased me, its unfair!

"ALYAAAA!" I screaming as push her to further. Afraid of everyone which could hear that, and she is laughing uncontrollable for some reason. Annoyying, one simple word which suited with her.

A paper fell down from Bridgette's locker room due to our exaggerated movement. An emo girl walking towards me to help me for taking that thing. I smiled sheepishly then she looking at paper. We are two shocking in disbelief.

"Bridgette, could you explain this?" Her voice kept in lowered tense as her dark purple bang blown out.

"I swears to you, I didn't cheat!" In a sudden I panicking something which I didn't.

Another Bridgette's classmates gathering to the crowd. I gulping as my lungs became shivered. "I never cheating! Perhaps for any cameras would defend me in this case!" I defend myself then Lila laughing in the corner.

She walking towards me then flicking her index finger to my forehead. Hey, its rude! "Darling you should know something, there's no any cctv in this room. And we all knew that paper showed the truth. You cheating, liar! So, please stop for pretending that you weren't."

Everyone gasped as Mrs.Bustier entering the room. Her footsteps echoing my ears in horror. "What just happened in here?" she questioning as her thumb pointing to Alya.

"Bridgette cheated," Lila rolling her eyes then snatching this paper from mine.

Mrs.Bustier furrowed her brows in shocked. Oh great, new problems in my life. She looking at me in suspicious way as they did. "Bridgette is that true?" She making sure though her tone showing a disappointment.

"I didn't, please believe me!" I defending myself as Alya nodding in my side.

"Bridgette wouldn't do that," she squealed.

"Well, I would give you a suspension after I have checked your math scores. If your answers perfectly same like this, I can't help you again Bridgette," she hissed in pissed.

I clenching my fists as Mrs.Bustier walking out. Alya patting my shoulders in sympathy. Bridgette's friends looking at me in upset too. They leaving me alone cause this fucking paper.

"Hey lets go to the canteen," Alya grabbed my wrist in soothing.

"Can you leave me alone? I will go on there in minute," I smiling in faint then she doing my request.

I closing Bridgette's locker room then someone hand jolted me up. I turning myself as founding Lila blocked my way. She pinned me against the door. She grinned in delightful tone, "Game over, cheater."