PROLOGUE

R.A.I.N for recognition acceptance investigation non-identification.

In mid-June when monsoon begins and the clouds are roaring and pouring down the shower,meanwhile,,,,,,,,,

In a apartment, a girl is seen who is hanged to  fan but like said eyes are mirror  to a soul, hers depicted confidence that there will be someone who is going to avenge for her death, pride resonated from her eyes because she knew this is not the end..........

Looking through the window where rain poured down uncontrollably she could see herself in the rain with a promise of rebirth and renewal.

She knew her sacrifice would not be wasted as rain blesses her death. With that hope she breaths her last breath.........

In the same room,,,,,, 

Man(evil laugh) :"The end of my problems".

OORJA MEDICAL COLLEGE

At night 8'o clock, in cafeteria......

Inaaya :-"Remember, Adhya  how we spoke for the first time!!! "

Adhya:-(embarrassed remembering past) 😑 "Ohh!!!Please. I was late like in the first week of college".

Ruhi(giggling):-"You were always late,even when we were studying intermediate together".🤭

Pihu(laughing):-"She can never be on time".

Giggles continues......

           *************************

One side rain, has made someone remember their good time while the other  side it has filled with a hope of better future for her sacrifice.......

Would her faith win?????

How would destiny change it's way????

What do these rains symbolize a promise for a better future or ruining of best time?????

Is it happiness or despair????

Will the smile on the girls faces remains?????

Join in this journey to know how destiny mends it's ways!!!!!!