Character sketch

Pihu Shah:- Is a 23 year old innocent girl with cute looks, who defines a introvert but is a crazy maniac when it comes to her friends. She is completing her internship at Oorja medical college.

Ruhi Malhotra:- 23 year old nerd yet she is beautiful whose aim in life is to  become a successful doctor, completing internship at Oorja medical college. She is mature, introvert girl who is humble. She is fun loving and kind hearted girl.

Adhya Verma:- 23 year old young and beautiful  girl who is romantic at heart, believes in Prince Charming. She is carefree,naughty bubbly girl for whom friendship is important. Completing her internship at Oorja medical college.

Inaaya Sharma:- 23 year old straightforward outspoken girl, who has sharp tongue but is caring towards her close ones, she is someone who is practical hence she is beauty with brains. Completing her internship at Oorja medical college.

Jhanvi Joshi:- Is a 26 year old orphan who is bold and beautiful. Works in the administration department at Oorja medical college. She is mysterious girl with too many secrets. She is career oriented and worships her profession.

Dr. Rohit Arora:- 25 year old general physician completing his PG at Oorja medical college. Loves his profession to the core. He is the handsome hunk in the hospital with a well built physique.

Vihaan Gupta:- 26 year old ladies man with charming personality, who is well known for his flirtatious attitude, he is soft spoken. He works as an accountant at Oorja medical college.

Prithvi Roy:-26 year old fierce, tough, headstrong, rude and famous ACP with Greek God and sexy looks.

Arnav Singhania:-26 year old shrewd handsome bachelor businessman with killer looks who is arrogant, possessive  and dominating.

Tune in to know the change of circumstances that affect the lives of these girlzzz!!!!!!

The characters in this story are fictional any resemblance is purely coincidental.