[58]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

"sure," Shinso deadpanned, attempting to hide a smile as Kaminari turned to an anxious looking Izuku, practically jumping in anticipation.
"it's alright if you don't wanna, we can wait as long as you need, I guess it was a little out of the blue, I shouldn't have said anything, I'm-" Izuku placed a finger gently on Kaminari's lips.

"I-I just didn't expect it..." Izuku muttered with a shy smile.
"I... I'd love to be your boyfriend!" Izuku's smile brightened as Kaminari let out a held in breath.

"thank god," Kaminari huffed out, wiping the imaginary bead of sweat from his forehead.
"you actually thought we'd say no?" Shinso mused with a smirk. Kaminari merely shrugged with a sheepish smile as he pulled his two boyfriends into a tight hug, he started ranting about how he'd be the best boyfriend in the world, the two listening intently.

"Bakugo will fight you for that title," Izuku giggled, watching with slight amusement as the other two's faces lit up in different hues of red and pink. "has anybody told you how refreshing your laugh is to hear, like fuck-", "language," "you laugh is a serotonin dispenser!" Kaminari complained as Shinso nodded in agreement. Izuku crossed his arms over his chest, a fake pout playing at his lips,
"I take offense to that, I'm not a serotonin dispenser," he said.

Shinso shrugged,
"I don't know, you make everyone feel better by just being there," Izuku shook his head playfully, a small, barely noticeable blush dusting his freckled face.
"you can't deny the facts Izu," Kaminari remarked with a wide grin, slinging an arm around his boyfriends shoulder, propping his legs up on Shinso's lap.

Izuku frowned, looking up at the darkening sky with narrowed eyes. He streched his hand until he felt the familiar drop of water hit his palm.
"I think it's about to rain..." Izuku turned his head to look at Shinso, who smiled back.
"should we head back now?" Kaminari asked, already sitting up from his comfortable position.

"probably, don't wanna get sick, there's a possibility that we'd get Todoroki sick, then we'd either be in an oven, or a freezer..." Shinso joked, standing up and stretching, offering his hands to his two boyfriends.

Kaminari took both, hoisting himself up with a sigh as Izuku fondly smiled, standing up on his own.
"Can we get a hot chocolate before we head back, I've heard the cafe at the entrance of the park makes really good ones!" Izuku asked with a small tilt to his head.
"sure," Shinso smiled, taking Izuku and Kaminari's hand and pulling them away to said cafe.

The cafe was small, the main colour being a soft plum colour, rimmed with black, comfortable yellow fairy lights framed the building.
"this it Izu?" Kaminari asked, looking around in wonder. Izuku nodded, skipping up to the counter to order their drinks.
"you guys want a hot chocolate?" he turned back to ask, getting a series of nods as a response. He turned back to the register with a smile, telling the man their orders before getting an order number and skipping back over to Shinso and Kaminari.

After only a few minutes, the same man walked over to them, three drinks in hand as he smiled sweetly.
"number twelve, here you three are, enjoy," he said, passing the drinks to them before heading back to the counter and serving the next customer.

"how is it?" Izuku asked, watching with pride as his boyfriends faces lit up in wonder.
"it tastes great!" Kaminari beamed, looking to Shinso for his response.
"I still prefer coffee... But it isn't bad," he answered, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"let's get back before the rain becomes too heavy," Kaminari suggested, linking arms with the two before trecking back to the apartment, bright smile gracing his features as he recounted the earlier events.