[20]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

"If you'd please come this way," a young girl, about Izuku's age led them through the large doors of WKMI. The girl had short hair, a blend of dark and light blue, her fringe was highlighted with purple. The girl had piercing violet eyes which were rimmed with gold. "My name is Akuno Seishin, if they think you're worth the trouble, I'll be your manager," her voice was quiet and had a small croak to it. "Just up ahead is the meeting room, don't let the fucker inside intimidate you, he's a real child at heart," she opened the dark wood door, presenting a large table of the same wood. "Ah, hello Seishin, are these young fellows the group for the interview?" A tall, well built man stood up from his seat at the end of the large table, "indeed sir, try not to be too formal this time." The man nodded, "please, take a seat wherever you'd like," the group sat at the table, watching as the girl face palmed and took a sip from a carry cup that was on the table.

"My name is Toko Segatakai, but you can call me Toko," the man held up a hand in greeting. "What are all of your names, though I already know, I prefer to introduce formally rather than over email," Kaminari stood up happily. "I'm Denki Kaminari, you can call me Denki!" He said, clapping his hands together in excitement, "I like your spirit kid, it's great to meet you Denki, what do you play?" Denki gasped, his eyes sparkled, "I play the piano and keyboard!" He said, sitting down. "Who's the angry blonde?" He said, chuckling to himself, "Katsuki fucking Bakugo, drummer for these idiots," Bakugo huffed, slouching in his seat. "Okay, how about the purple one, he looks like he needs more sleep..." Toko had a face of concern, "Hitoshi Shinso, I play the electronic instrument, the board with the buttons," he said plainly. "Ok... and the half red half white one?" Todoroki nodded, "I'm Shoto Todoroki, I play the guitar, I don't mind if you call me Shoto or Todoroki," todoroki's monotone voice called. "And the spikey red?" He asked, a smile plastered on his face, "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, call me Kirishima, I play any brass instrument you can think of, I think.... though I can play the violin as well!" Kirishima answered, perking up at the mention of his spikey red hair. "And finally, fluffy green haired boy?" Izuku giggled at the nickname, "Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm the singer! It's great to meet you Toko sir," the man's smile brightened, "you're the one that can sing the strangely high notes huh?" Izuku nodded hesitantly, "yes sir."

The interview went on without a hitch, Toko was a kind man and he was also as childish as Akuno had explained. "I can sense that Toko likes you guys," she mumbled, eyeing the group wearily, mainly Bakugo. "Can I ask a question Seishin?" Izuku turned to look at the shorter girl. "Sure," she made eye contact for a split second before turning back away, continuing to lead them out of the building. "Well, it's two questions, but what's your quirk?" She grumbled to herself about something to do with freak and mind. "My quirk is called soul search... I can tell the base of someone's personality with the aura of colours around a persons head, and I can travel in between the soul and human realm." Izuku gasped excitedly, "how does that work exactly?" He asked with genuine curiosity. "It's pretty self explanatory, different colours mean different emotions, the darker the shade the stronger the emotion... I guess," she answered quickly, taking another look at the angry blonde behind her, grumbling to the red haired teen. "I see, that's really cool, I was also wondering your age, if you don't mind that is..." she nodded calmly, "I don't really care, I'm 16." Izuku sighed, "I'm still the youngest," he pouted sadly, making Seishin laugh, "don't worry, there's 14 year olds that have a tie with the company, you aren't the youngest around here, that is if Toko accepts you, which he probably will." This statement made the group smile, filling up with hope.

"You were right about the guy being childish, he's great to be around!" Kirishima pokes his head in, looking at Akuno. "He really is, sometimes I worry he'll be taken advantage of, he's often too kind to complete strangers," Izuku nodded knowingly, "I'm sure you'll tell him if someone's vibe is off," Kaminari said, popping out of nowhere. "I guess so, I make sure to tell him about people personalities before he makes a final decision," Akuno shook her head, a fond smile on her face, "he's like a father to me... oh, you should go now, it's getting dark." The group headed out of the building and towards the car park. Bakugo and Todoroki were the only ones with a proper license, so they had to make one of the two drive them back to the apartment. Bakugo wasn't willing to drive them, so Todoroki had the privilege.