[24]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

Izuku didn't expect it to turn out like this, Kaminari sitting on his lap, buzzing with excitement. Izuku was tasked to handling Kaminari's strangely happy mood, after being told about WKMI calling back to say they wanted the group, Kaminari has been jumping around and over using his quirk, he was acting like a drunk person. "K-Denki, please calm down," Izuku wined, his cheeks had a soft shade of pink as the yellow haired boy spun around to face him. Denki had his legs wrapped around Izuku's waist, arms held in front of his own chest like a happy child. "But we've been accepted by the top music company in Japan, am I not aloud to be happy!" Denki gasps, his arms slung loosely around Izuku's neck. "You can be as happy as you want, just tone it down a notch," Shinso opened the door, eyeing the two's position, "you need help there Midoriya?" Izuku sighed, "I haven't had any coffee or tea today and it's too early," he rubbed his temple, looking up at the teen on his lap, gesturing weakly at the calming excitement.

Shinso chuckled, "I'll get you a coffee then, want anything Denki?" At the sound of his name, Kaminari spun around, "could I get a hot chocolate?" He asked innocently, jumping off the flustered green haired boys lap. Shinso nodded, leaving down the hall and into the kitchen. "Sorry 'bout that Mido, I was a little too happy and couldn't stop myself," Kaminari apologised, sending an apologetic smile towards the dazed teen. "It's fine, just don't knock over the TV next time," he sighed, rubbing his face with his hands, hoping to get rid of any traces of a blush. "You good midoriya?" Kaminari asked, eyeing the boy with a smirk. "I'm fine, I'm good, I'm a-okay," Izuku said, standing up and stretching until his back made a satisfying crack. "If you say so," Kaminari had a large grin plastered on his face, staring at the boy who was avoiding eye contact like it was the plague. Kaminari sat beside the smaller boy, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, "I've noticed something, you know how Bakugo is always aggressive, well what if he were a tsundere?" Izuku gasped at the yellow haired teen, Kaminari was chuckling to himself.

"It explains why he's like that around Todoroki, at first I thought it was a toxic relationship, guess not," Kaminari frowned, "thinking about their relationship is making me feel single..." Izuku tilted his head in confusion. "Wait, are they dating?" Izuku watched as Kaminari broke down laughing, trying to gasp for air in between his bellowing. "Y-yeah, was it not obvious, they've been dating for a few months now," Kaminari looked at Izuku from the side of his eye, noticing the deep frown Izuku wore. "Kiri is asexual, he has an ex that's his best friend, he's a happy gay asexual my dude," Kaminari hoped he'd said enough to get Izuku to open up to him, but due to his expression, he assumed Izuku wasn't going to tell him any time soon.

The green haired boy was internally screaming at himself for not noticing, he was so caught up hiding his sexuality that he didn't notice his other roommates intimate moments. Sometimes he'd spot them in the middle of the kitchen hugging each other from behind, he just thought it was because of their strong friendship. Now he felt like an idiot. 'That means they aren't homophobic, so I could come out to them, but what if they hate me, wait no, that isn't logical at all, they're in a gay relationship, of course they aren't homophobic you idiot. But why can't I tell them, what's stopping me from telling them.' Izuku kept thinking up reasons to why he couldn't find it in himself to tell them, but he kept coming up blank. Maybe it was because of his homophobic father, and his mother believed that you should be faithful to your partner, there was no way she'd be happy if she knew Izuku was Polly and Pan, maybe they'd think he were a whore. He didn't want to ruin the newly formed friendship, so there was no way he'd tell them.

"Midoriya?!" Izuku's head snapped up, coming face to face with Shinso. He wore a worried expression, holding the sides of Izuku's cheeks. "Y-yes," Izuku asked sheepishly, Shinso took his hands away and gave him his coffee, sighing in relief as Izuku responded. "Are you ok? You were muttering to yourself..." Shinso sat on the other side of the confused teen, placing an awkward hand on Izuku's hand. Izuku was beyond confused, as well as a little flustered, he has two boys around his age sitting next to him, long story short, he's a little embarrassed. "I'm fine, just over thinking things is all," Izuku sent a reassuring smile towards both teens, who returned it with one of their own, "if you say so," Kaminari stood up, taking one last sip of his drink before sighing. "I'm on dishes I guess," he pouted, sadly walking out of the room. "I can do the dishes Denki," Izuku suggested, he needed a distraction from his anxious thoughts. "Midoriya, you've taken most of his chores, you need a break, you're similar to Kiri, he tends to overwork himself," Shinso explained, glaring at Kaminari as he ducked out of the door. "Apparently that guy, I forgot his name, asked for us to return to WKMI tomorrow," Shinso explained as Izuku took a sip of coffee and picked Lumine off from the floor, petting its back calmly.

"Really, it's only been a few days since we went to the interview, he sure does work quickly," Izuku giggled, Toko seemed like a nice guy, but Izuku couldn't shake a feeling of anxiety whenever he's around. He hid it pretty well at the interview, he just hoped his gut feeling was wrong. "Yeah, tomorrow at eight in the morning, ridiculous if you ask me," Shinso huffed, crossing his arms loosely against his chest. "Then I want you to sleep more than three hours tonight," Izuku scolded, punching Shinso in the arm playfully. Shinso sighed, "we'll see," Izuku shook his head at the comment, "at least five hours," Izuku tried to reason, chuckling as Shinso begrudgingly agreed, "fine."