[38]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

[TW] - mentions of self harm.

Izuku's head spun, he had nothing to do but think of thoughts, which for him, was never a good thing. He felt nauseous as all the abuse and fighting hit him like a flash flood. He had that all so familiar urge to cut, but he was in a hospital, and it would be more than obvious to the doctors and nurses if a random cut appeared somewhere on his body. "So, today we're bringing in more healing quirks to speed up the process a bit, in a week you should be able to leave," a doctor walked over to Izuku's bed, pressing down lightly on his arm for any reactions.

"We also received alarming news from a nurse, she was replacing your arm's bandages and happened to spot quite a large number of scars trailing your arm, most were too old to be from any recent events, anything you should tell us?" The doctor leaned in slightly, Izuku knew that the doctor knew how obvious it was, how he already knew the answer but was purposely making the boy admit it. "N-not that I can think of, sir," Izuku shuttered at the ice-cold gaze he received. But none the less, the doctor nodded, "ok then," he turned to the desk, placing down a small handful of paperwork, "your little friends are waiting for me to finish your checkup before they come up, apparently there's a few other people who want to see you, your own fan club hey?" The doctor tutted as he checked each of the green haired boys bandages. "I wonder how long it'll last this time..." he trailed off, giving Izuku one last disapproving glance before whisking away.

Izuku was ecstatic to see his friends again, each of them seemed well rested. Shinso even yawned a little less than usual, Izuku was certain he got at least one hour more of sleep than usual. "How you feeling young Midoriya?" Toko stepped into the room behind the group of roommates, a large childish grin spreading across his face as Izuku giggled. "I'm going ok, I've been better, how are you sir?" Toko clapped his hands together enthusiastically, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I've been working on you guys' band name, I'd like your opinion on the matter before we confirm anything," he had pulled out a check board, a few different sheets of paper being held by the clip as he shifted through a few before pulling one out gently. "Your band and I settled on coming up with a few suggestions before we decided, how about you take a look and make the final choice!" He passed the sheet to the smaller boy as he took it with a shaky hand.

"Oh thank god, one of the two Bakugo didn't blow up about," Shinso sighed, clearly relieved as Izuku voice his opinion. "What the fuck you talking about you damn mind freak!?" Bakugo flexed his fists, ready to throw down right then and there. "G-guys, please don't fight! You might get kicked out..." Izuku sighed as the two backed down almost instantly. "So Midoriya, are we going with that?" Todoroki asked, stepping forward slightly, "if it's fine with you guys, we can go with it?" Izuku responded as more of a question than confirmation. "Sounds good," Kaminari jumped up and down happily as the others seemed to agree. "Ok then, I'll be out in about a week, so we can get to work on our debut song again!" Izuku chirped, smiling as motivated looks spread through the room.