[17]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

After Izuku, Shinso and Kirishima had finished putting up the decorations, his room looked as if it were plucked from a fairytale picture book. The fairy lights soft glow of yellow added a fancy date vibe, and with the flowers and vines trailing around the walls and roof, it looked almost unreal. "The room actually looks pretty good," Shinso complemented, examining their creation. "It does! What do you think midoriya?" The two teens turned to the smaller boy, who was looking at the room with a distant gaze. His eyes were glossed over and a small genuine smile traced his features. "It's beautiful..." he whispered under his breath, the sparkling in his eyes were like looking into a forest filled with fireflies. The two teens would agree as they stared at the boy in awe. His fluffy hair was rimmed with the pale yellow light, making the boy look like an actual angel, "Jesus fucking Christ, you two quit being gay and get your asses to the music room before I BLOW you into NEXT FUCKING WEEK!" An angry blonde shouted from the doorway, glancing over the room before turning around and walking down the hall and towards the music room with a huff.

"Ah, yeah, we should go..." Shinso followed Bakugo to the music room, glancing one last time at the angelic boy. "Hey Mido! You ready?" Kirishima shouted, looking between Izuku and the shrinking figure of Shinso. "Hope you're ready to record your first song! It's gonna be a blast!" Kirishima jumped up and ran down the hall, closely followed by a giggling Izuku. The two stopped abruptly at the door, Kirishima had a large grin plastered in his face, a slightly larger one than usual. "What's going on?" Izuku asked, eyeing the group of shocked teens suspiciously. "Well somehow, I definitely don't know how, it's definitely strange, but we've already been scouted by some music companies...!" Kaminari hesitated as Izuku's face morphed to one of complete and utter disbelief. "How? We haven't even done anything?" He exclaimed, staring at the group before him. "We may, or may not have, it's a gamble but, we might have recorded you singing to yourself that one time and posted it as a resume to a few large sized businesses. As well as a few instrumental solo's from bakugo, Todoroki, Shinso, Kirishima and I-" Kaminari looked up from the floor with a guilt ridden expression.

Izuku was shocked, in fact, he was too shocked to process half the information he was told. "Ah ok, that makes sense......... wait I'm sorry what!?" He stood by the door, glaring, as best he could, at the energetic yellow haired boy. The group seemed to shrink under his gaze, apart from bakugo, who found the greenette's reaction priceless. "A-and they thought w-we were ok?" He asked shyly, hiding his face with his hands in his neon green horned headphones. "Yup, they loved the talent and potential, we were actually scouted by two extremely well known companies, one being rivers industries, owned by whom shall not be named, and the other being..." Izuku gave Kirishima an expression that screamed 'go on.' "...WKMI...?" Izuku gasped so much that he sent himself into a coughing fit. "WKMI scouted us?" He asked once again in disbelief, WKMI is the No. 1 music company in the whole of Japan, and reaches the top tens in the whole world, there was no way this was real. No fucking way.